Tempestus Griffons- VII Cohort - Imperial Fists Successor

CCE1981

Imperial Fists Successor

Born Heroes, Rapid Assault

HQ

Primaris Captain - Chapter Master - Master-Crafted Power Sword, Relic Shield - Vox Espiritum - Master of the Codex, Hand of Dorn - 105 pts

Librarian - Chief Librarian - Force Sword - Psychic Mastery - Veil of Time, Null Zone, Psychic Fortress - Eye of Hypnoth - 140 pts

Troops

Tactical Squad - 5-man - Sergeant: combi-plasma, chainsword - plasmagun - 110 pts

Tactical Squad - 5-man - Sergeant: combi-plasma, chainsword - plasmagun - 110 pts

Elite

Company Veterans - 5-man - Storm Shield, combi-plasma - 170 pts

Primaris Ancient - Chapter Ancient - Standard of the Emperor’s Ascendent - 100 pts

Vanguard Veterans - 5-man - Jump Pack, Thunderhammer & Storm Shields - 185 pts

Primaris Apothecary - Chief Apothecary - Selfless Healer - 95 pts

Fast Attack

Inceptor Squad - 3-man - Plasma Exterminators - 165 pts

Inceptor Squad - 3-man - Plasma Exterminators - 165 pts

Heavy Support

Hellblasters - 5-man - Assault Plasma Incinerators - 165 pts

1990/2000 pts - 6/12 CPs

Bit of a meme list but thought let’s try it. I stuffed a ton of plasma in the list I could have done more but thought I needed to slip in some melee.

Vox Espiritum and Standard of Emperors Ascendent lets the mobile gun line spread out. The Librarians extra mobility to move with the Inceptors to make use of Psychic Fortress and Eye of Hypnoth. Vanguard can move up with the Chapter Master, get his re-roll hits buff, jump forward, get Veil of Time from the Librarian then re-roll charges into something the plasma doesn’t burn down.

Apothecary stays in range of the Company Veterans, giving them s 6++, and resing, and healing them.

I think this list is interesting in that I change the basic Astartes Weapon into plasma, I stuffed 38 plasma weapons into this list and can get more if I wanted. I didn’t go Dark Angels because of the lack of a good mobile counter punch unit.

Born Heroes improves the Thunderhammer hit chances, while Rapid Assault allows me to keep my units moving as rapidly as I can.

Thoughts? Can I improve this?

Edited by CCE1981