ToyShip starts over...4/8/22 Update Legio Apsis Warlord DONE

Thanks guys!

@schoon: the stripes I’ve found are really good for adding visual interest and breaking up panels. I’d like to try some other patterns with the tape, but I’m a bit afraid to mess up.

@mandragola: I have a graveyard of half painted Titan bits, stuff I use for test schemes when I have an idea. Which unfortunately happens a lot and is why I have to go with this theme

@Brother Adelard: I’m hoping GDT comes out with some alternative heads eventually. I want this particular head without the third eye. All my reavers would get these heads.

So, some of you may remember my previous thread, where I messed up my Warlord and made it look like it was falling over. For those who don’t or need a refresher, here you go:

gallery_13174_16604_110805.jpeg

Embarrassing, I know.

Well, this is him now:

gallery_13174_16604_265502.jpeg

The Gatling Blasters are 3D prints, as is half the volkite (the other half failed so I cut a sunfury in half). Pretty happy I was able to do some ankle surgery and make him a more…upstanding citizen of the Imperium.

LEGIO APSIS

'Dawnbringers'

++++++

Warlord Titan Sol Trabem and Reaver Titan Lux Apis

cZ1Dwqq.jpg

Legio Apsis heraldry, the crowned death's head 

kogOzHr.jpg

Ordo Titanicus markings, Pre-Unification Mechanicum

1Cpb1bR.jpg

If you would like to read more, I am working on a word document, linked here: http://docs.google.com/document/d/1T3ycDS3tovt_peNXMppieyxESqo7gmS0/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=110365775246468484299&rtpof=true&sd=true

• 3 weeks later...