Which paint to highlight Terradon Turquoise?

If you're happy mixing paints, ivory or a really pale yellow are somewhat "universal highlights", so mixing them in should give a lighter shade. Examples would be Formula P3 Menoth White Highlight, Vallejo Model Color Ivory, Vallejo Game Color Bonewhite, and Vallejo Model Color Ice Yellow.

Alternatively, have you looked at Formula P3 Arcane Blue? (I suspect it may be too blue) 

I've not tried mixing a regular paint in with a Contrast paint, but assume it should be fine (if thin :tongue.:)...

Edited by Firedrake Cordova

Sotek green then temple guard blue are the GW recommend highlight colours for teal with terradon turquoise - which makes sense, since they've the non-Contrast teal colours!

that's excellent. I'd never really noticed that part of the GW website before. I'd seen the pictures but never clicked on them, I thought it was just saying to use a generic 'dark, wash, layer, highlight.' :biggrin.:

The things you learn. 

I don't own Terradon Turquoise, only Sotek Green and Temple Guard Blue which I mostly use to paint normal blues.

Baharoth Blue is an even lighter Turqoise that I've never used.

All I can really say is don't use Fenrisian Grey since that's the one I use to pull turqoise highlights away from turquoise.

that's excellent. I'd never really noticed that part of the GW website before. I'd seen the pictures but never clicked on them, I thought it was just saying to use a generic 'dark, wash, layer, highlight.' :biggrin.:

The things you learn. 

Download the Citadel colour app, it has all this stuff. Just pick the colour you want to achieve and it tells you the base, shade and highlight colours from the citadel range.