Next Primaris Reveal or Release (speculation)

I think Astartes need a Primaris battlesuit unit, similar to those things the Sisters have but bulkier. A better rendition of Centurions.

An elite unit with Grav Cannon in one arm, Some power weapon in the other.

Move 8" T6 5 Wounds

Chonky ultra fat primaris centurions that have the same height as their width?  Sign me up! 

I would like some melee-equipped Aggressors. Something like a frag launcher on the shoulders and nasty lighting claws or chainfist weaponry. Gravis close combat units are needed, to back up the Assault Intercessors (who are chaff-clearers) and Bladeguard (character/heavy infantry butchers). Having something that can go toe-to-toe with either monsters (chainfists) or tie up other heavy infantry killers (lighting claws), would be very useful in my opinion. 

I think Astartes need a Primaris battlesuit unit, similar to those things the Sisters have but bulkier. A better rendition of Centurions.

Move 8" T6 5 Wounds

Chonky ultra fat primaris centurions that have the same height as their width?  Sign me up! 

This is where GW does a Cadian upgrade sprue-esque move and releases a "Primaris Upgrade Sprue" for the existing Centurion kit... namely three Aggressor helmets.

Move 8" T6 5 Wounds

Invictor not so subtle Warsuit :)

My one fear of Gravis assault units with no jump packs is theyll be slow and GW will say theyd go great in a Repulsor

Move 8" T6 5 Wounds

Lets call em terminatots

Not big enough. Look at the new Sisters suits, I'd like an Astartes alternative.

Inceptors and suppressors won't look right for a melee squad, they look too floaty and the boots don't work for it.

To me, that kind of weaponry looks a lot better when they can have their feet on the ground, to provide counter force to that applied to their melee weapon. So from just the miniature design, the dynamic posing available when they're grounded is a lot more appealing.

Move 8" T6 5 Wounds

Lets call em terminatots

Not big enough. Look at the new Sisters suits, I'd like an Astartes alternative.

Make them big enough :wink:

Intercessor new box: with options for the sergeant, and a new heavy gun for each 5 marines, a portable onslaught cannon or something like that.
Heavy Hellblasters: with even large guns and a big plasma cannon for one of the squad.
Variant of Impulsor: more large for more people.
Vindicator variant on Repulsor chasis.

Another squad of 3 guys, with a new armour class, like a terminator, but not like classic terminator: 5 wounds each, m4",T6, equipped 3 barreled auto bolt rifle and a lightning claw. You can choose between 3 tipes of lightning claws( a normal one pred, another whit less ap but more atacks, and one for tear tanks like butter, but at the cost of make less atacks )
Probably the only thing will happen, in a near future its my first sentence, the rest is a mess of wishlist and the natural tendency of "dont touch so much firstborn marines units, make similars" in the primaris line.

Intercessor new box: with options for the sergeant, and a new heavy gun for each 5 marines, a portable onslaught cannon or something like that.

Heavy Hellblasters: with even large guns and a big plasma cannon for one of the squad.

Variant of Impulsor: more large for more people.

Vindicator variant on Repulsor chasis.

Another squad of 3 guys, with a new armour class, like a terminator, but not like classic terminator: 5 wounds each, m4",T6, equipped 3 barreled auto bolt rifle and a lightning claw. You can choose between 3 tipes of lightning claws( a normal one pred, another whit less ap but more atacks, and one for tear tanks like butter, but at the cost of make less atacks )

Probably the only thing will happen, in a near future its my first sentence, the rest is a mess of wishlist and the natural tendency of "dont touch so much firstborn marines units, make similars" in the primaris line.

And at $80 USD for the infantry, thanks to that extra sprue

Edit; didn’t read the whole post

Edited by Sarvis

Move 8" T6 5 Wounds

They have that. It's a invictor.

Move 8" T6 5 Wounds

They have that. It's a invictor.

Yes and no. That's a large vehicle unit. I want a squad of elite, battle suit Astartes built to overpower other elite infantry.

I think there needs to be an expansion of the Bladeguard range. There's no equivalent unit with ObSec for Unforgiven chapters, like the terminator suits serve as.

Take a character with the Rites of War WLT and away you go.