Shieldwolf Miniatures DKoK equivalents hit retail

The Imperium Immortalis from Shieldwolf Miniatures have finally hit retail:
https://www.shieldwolfminiatures.com/science-fiction-by-shieldwolf/imperium-immortalis/

Cheaper than FW overall, although the infantry and cavalry are still likely more expensive then doing some conversions.

Might be worth it if you are looking for some characters though as they are reasonably priced and the ogres are also somewhat cheaper than most other resin ones I have seen around.

These really look like not dkok, dkok...

I wonder how long they be around before GW notices

I think that is why they made them with historical based helmets (ww1 germans), because even if GW wanted to sue them they can show historical pictures of WW1 germans and soldiers with long coats and it is all fine in principle at least, as doing stuff based on historicals is entirely legal.

Given these have been in 2 kickstarters already and GW hasn't stopped them, I guess it will be fine. Most of the kickstarters that bother GW don't finish the funding period lately, so I doubt they let both of them slide to hit them in retail.

These really look like not dkok, dkok...

I wonder how long they be around before GW notices

I think that is why they made them with historical based helmets (ww1 germans), because even if GW wanted to sue them they can show historical pictures of WW1 germans and soldiers with long coats and it is all fine in principle at least, as doing stuff based on historicals is entirely legal.

Given these have been in 2 kickstarters already and GW hasn't stopped them, I guess it will be fine. Most of the kickstarters that bother GW don't finish the funding period lately, so I doubt they let both of them slide to hit them in retail.

Yep, its basically the Pickelhaube with what looks to be a WW1 German gasmask with a shorter snout. Coats look pretty generic. Only seen the infantry squad so far so cant comment on the entire range though. 

Either way Im gonna get some of this stuff, there is only so much I can do with WGA Grognards and WW1 Germans. 

Even though I dont buy much GW stuff, esp for my Guard, if GW did plastic Krieg I would throw so much cash at them, oh all those plastic Deathriders!!! <3 :wub: 

C'mon GW theres people that want to give you cash here.. 

Only thing I want more than plastic Krieg is a WW1 German trench shovel, and I just lost a bidding war for one on ebay. Not exactly hobby related but I thought Id share anyway. 

Back onto the topic at hand, the more I look at these not Death riders the more I want some. Thud Gun is looking sexy as well.