Looking to fill out list

It's a fun list, but I'd prefer dentures to no teeth.

Termie Lord, l. Claws

Terminators, power axes and combibolters

Chosen×7, Icon of Excess, power swords

Exalted champ, power sword, plasma pistol

Dark Apostle

4x NM squads, blasmaster, 3 sonic blasters, combibolter

20xNM, BP/CCW, champ with twin l.claws, Icon

Leaving me with around 700 points to play with.

I do have a Terrax I can toss in, and some not dedicated Venomcrawlers. List is for casual games with a few buddies- BAs, CSM (Khorne), SW, Admech. The Prince of Excess is new to all of us.

So what direction should I go? I've large BL, IW, DG, and NL forces- not interested in another endless project. Aiming for around 2k points all-in.

Maybe some noise hellbrutes?  On one hand, you don't have must in the way of anti-tank - on the other hand, adding vehicles to an all infantry list might just be giving your enemies something to shoot at.

Another thought is adding some spawn - I've read people commenting that they are useful this edition to perform actions for secondary objectives as they are easy to hide and resilient for their points.

Havocs have always done well for me, and they gel nicely with the compulsory Mark of Slaanesh. Warp Talons would give you another Honour the Prince threat out of DS, helping to allow your big blob of Noise Marines to close the distance.

I would say moar terminators, 5-10! And maybe give them some demonic powers aswell, muhaha.

I remember when I used to play space marines and my friend had an army with a chaos lord, 10 khorne berzerkers, 5 terminators,

all khorne, and that chaos lord, with some evil damn weapon that could get like 12-20 attacks, and that was back when

if it ignored armor saves, it ignored the whole armor save roll.

but yeah, terminators and khorne berzerkers are a recommend. if you want to beat tanks to death,

also give em chain fists. :) :)