Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The New Vilkan Foundings

Astra militarum Guard lore founding

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Commisar Necros

Commisar Necros

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 143 posts
  • Faction: Astra Militarum

Hello! Ive been working on rebuilding my guard and have been developing a story to go along with them as me and my friends start campaigning. I hope this can be an area to work on and showcase the lore I've worked on for my section of the Imperium. This will be a developing area, where I'm going to add to the backstory of Vilka and the current happenings on their little globe. I hope to have regiment details, as well as short stories and such as I write them. I want to work on my skills as a writer, and hopefully get you all some entertainment along the way.

• N1SB likes this

Commisar Necros

Commisar Necros

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 143 posts
  • Faction: Astra Militarum

The Sub-sector

Spoiler

The System

Spoiler

The Planet

Spoiler

The Culture

Spoiler

Combat Doctrine

Spoiler

The Founding

Spoiler

The Regiments

Spoiler

Edited by Commisar Necros, 04 June 2021 - 12:49 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Astra militarum, Guard, lore, founding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users