Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TTS take all comers 2000pts

TTS astra militarum army list

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Commisar Necros

Commisar Necros

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 143 posts
  • Faction: Astra Militarum

Just like it sounds, I want to make a 2k list I can just pick up and play when I get some time.

Plan A is pretty simple. Sentinels rush the objectives, infantry behind. Mortars and basilisk give fire support. Snipers fill in the gaps to help deter deep strikers, flyers go tank hunting. The russ can either push a flank or give cover to an advance as needed. Keep the psykers in the middle of the advance to protect the push against enemies and put some mortal wounds on.

Spoiler

Plan B is go a bit cheeky. Tank commanders and basilisk hold back line. Demolishers push one flank with the vultures supporting. The tempestors drop in on objectives and hold them while the vultures and russ move on. Would it be better to swap the two vultures for 3 Valkyrie? What about ditching the scions? It would only afford another tank if I swap them and the valks, or 3 more dropping the whole detachment. It could open up to get some sentinels to grab objectives too, but thats the same job as the tempestus. Ive never used them so advice is welcome.

Spoiler

I lean towards option B. A seems like my current army and TTS is an option to get something different. Would that list have a shot or stick with plan A?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TTS, astra militarum, army list

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users