Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Magos Guilderius's Cohort // Dendrov Prime

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Magos Guilderius Davvarel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 72 posts
  • Faction: Adeptus Mechanicus

Added first draft of mixed list in the OP. Any CC is more than welcome smile.png

The idea behind it is to associate Lucius durability and capability of taking/holding objectives, while having heavy firing support from Mars units. Of course it's a wip so will change in the futur, and after I've been able to do several games^^

Edited by Magos Guilderius Davvarel, 23 July 2021 - 09:21 AM.

• walter h likes this

-------------------

"Through Fire and Ash, We Honor The Machine God !
Through Lava and Smoke, We Praise The Omnissiah !
Through The Spark and The Flame, We Will Know Enlightenment !"

Akmon's Cant Mechanicus

"Mars Rangers:  They never fail to be useful.  They are the most consistent way to get your mortals maxed out and due to the massive amount of other threats on the board they tend to just get to do their thing all game."

James "One_Wing" Grover - Competitive Innovations in 9th: Age of the Machine - Goonhammer.com

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 72 posts

Latest arrival in the cohort, and last I'll be able to present for the next 2 months I think, the Skitarii Marshall !

IMG 20210723 184622 compress5
IMG 20210723 184741 compress49
IMG 20210723 184645 compress83
IMG 20210723 184709 compress31

First try painting sub-assembled model, got to say it was refreshing :) Still got to work on the gradients, hope to improve in this after summer :P

• Focslain, Magos Takatus, Bjorn Firewalker and 1 other like this

-------------------

Akmon's Cant Mechanicus

"Mars Rangers:  They never fail to be useful.  They are the most consistent way to get your mortals maxed out and due to the massive amount of other threats on the board they tend to just get to do their thing all game."

James "One_Wing" Grover - Competitive Innovations in 9th: Age of the Machine - Goonhammer.com

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,743 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Good job on the Marshal.
  • Magos Guilderius Davvarel likes this
Previous projects: Wolves of Catachan (the Wolfbrothers Chapter reborn), Steel Crusaders (Codex: Iron Hands), Iron-hearted Angels (Codex: Blood Angels supplement).

Current projects: Knights of Renaissance (Star Wars: The Force Awakens Marines), Grim Knights of Grimm Nights (Red vs. Blue Marines).

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 72 posts

Edited OP. Decided to change my mind on the forge-world name/attributes, as I've started dwelling into Iron Snakes chapter recently. Love their lore, non codex-astartes compliance and greek mythology influence overall, decided to create my FW to reflect some kind of unity inside Reef Stars sub-sector. Plus, I love greek mythology so that perfectly matches my tastes too :D

So, added a bit of lore for Akmon (from old Greek, meaning "anvil"), and some pictures :)

Will add more lore asap :)

Btw, anyone know how to, if possible, edit the topic title ? Didn't manage to see how to do that :-/

• walter h likes this

-------------------

Akmon's Cant Mechanicus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 72 posts

A little update, for an ongoing project :) Haven't had many time to hobby lately, will have more after january (I hope !).

Still, here's my kitbashing for the "new" Guilderius Davvarel tech-priest^^ Still have some greenstuffing to do, but quite satisfied with how it went :D

IMG 20211009 141532
IMG 20211009 141552
IMG 20211009 141542
IMG 20211009 141605

Will likely add some clothing to the mini, and then finish with 2 servo-skulls + a lot of mecadendrites/cables going in and out of the robes. Wanted to give him a twisted kinda serpentine look, feels pretty happy with it :)

There are bitz from a lot of things, from Adepta Sororitas vehicule to Necromunda weapons and clans bitz^^ Also, the upper part of the body is from Belisarius Cawl :D

• Magos Takatus, nagashnee and walter h like this

-------------------

Akmon's Cant Mechanicus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users