Need help with Primaris List

Malakithe

I want to do a full Primaris only list. I know ill be missing out rules wise but im not above converting stuff with Primaris models. 

So far I have a sort of core I want to use: 

3 units of Intercessor

2x5 Bladeguard 

2 Impulsor

So that leaves room for other stuff. I just dont know what else to throw in.

Redemptor/invictor? Ouriders? Inceptors? Some kind of HQ

Inceptors seem like a good obvious choice and a Redemptor has good firepower and toughness I think. I thought about Outriders but not sure about their small unit size and all the stuff thats in Fast Attack.

Not sure about HQ. I know I want something to support the Bladeguards and would travel with them in the Impulsors

For HQ choices to support the Bladeguard, then you could throw Lazarus into the mix. As an HQ he’s overlooked due to the other named HQs bring better, but he can be quite the beat stick and also offers a helpful mortal wound save aura.

If you’re going down the Outrider route, then you could get yourself a Primaris Chaplain onna Bike…

Ive played against outriders a few times and they're pretty durable and have some decent swarm clearing capacity. I haven't played against a redemptor, but they look cool as anything. All of the primaris HQ stuff I fought was mean, but Id say grab a Librarian. Be involved in every phase that way. I think of those maybe some dedicated anti tank? I forget what those meltagun guys are called, but a squad of them can start simply deleting tanks pretty quickly.

Lazarus with Bladeguards on Impulsor #1

Bladeguard Ancient ( with pennant) with Bladeguards on Impulsor #2

Smash Chaplain on bike with Outriders.

On middle field :

Inceptors

ATV MM

Intercessors

On backfield :

Intercessors

Chears.

Edited by Galthan Ironsturm