Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Khorne in 9th.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

old git

old git

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 854 posts
  • Faction: The Red Tide
I'm going to a weekend shindig in July and taking an all Khorne 2k list. It'll be their first time out in 9th. What can I expect? For reference, here's the list;

Insensate Bloodthirster
DP with Skullreaver
DP
4 crushers
4 crushers
10 letters
10 letters
24 letters, icon, instrument
24 letters, icon, instrument
6 furies
6 furies
8 hounds
3 cannons

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,236 posts
  • Pronouns:he/him
  • Faction: Order of Baal, Dal'yth Sept

What Secondaries are you going to take? I've only played twice in 9th so far but I found that the choice of Secondaries can influence list building quite a bit!

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

old git

old git

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 854 posts
  • Faction: The Red Tide
Probably Engage on all Fronts (furies, smaller 'letter units, flesh hounds), Raise the banners (furies, 'letters), Bring it down (opponents list dependant), Abhor the witch (enemy dependant but fluffy).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users