Ideas with Lazarus

Skywrath

Seeing how the meta is MW spamming at the moment (between DG, AdMech, Drukhari) I wonder whether Lazarus could see play? The wording of his spiritshield helm is not 100% clear, but if my interpretation is correct, I'm assuming on a 4+ that model ignores that MW (as it's base 5+ FNP)? Of course, there are better options such as Azrael or maybe even the regular Terminator Captain, but keen to hear your thoughts? 

Edited by Skywrath

Lazarus is okay.  As you say, he's overshadowed by better options.  I personally would only field him if I were fielding a fluffy list based around a 5th Company green tide. I do have the entire company in firstborn, and am slowly adding primaris.  For example, my 5th Squad has 10 assault marines...and 6 inceptors.

Edited by march10k

Allright, the MW spam is an issue definitely and in that role Laz has a role, considering the direct competitor ( the chappy) helps core units only.

If you have to take him he's still IC  though, so it's probabably going to be comparable to the relic shiled captain ( after all, a transhuman, 4+ 4++ is quite sturdy, I bet quite a few chapters would like to have it).