Rough Riders bases?

I recently bought my buddy's Ventrillian Nobles army which included his own rendition of Rough Riders. I know they're considered Legends now and likely won't be coming back, but after watching a recent video by Auspex Tactics about their rules, what would you consider the proper base to put them on to be within the rules? Cause I think he did a pretty good job here, these being the same size bases as a Bladeguard Veteran or Judiciar.

here

Looks good on 40mms, if you are playing with legends units i doubt anyone involved is going to be super anal about base sizes tbh :) 

Mine are on the old bike "pill" ovals, though if i was starting new id use the proper ovals modern aos/40k cavalry tends to use.

They are so far from current bases that I think you can do whatever pretty much :P Unless anyone wants to insist you use their "proper" 25 x 50mm rectangular bases there's no particularly strong argument as to which base is "correct". The pill type replacements are the closest but they aren't new either so it'd be easier to adopt the current oval bases as both most up to date and easiest to acquire :thumbsup: