Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blood Angels space marine bust (re-hi, after long absence)

blood angels primaris bust painting painted showcase space marine

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

mahon

mahon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 90 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Guard
Hey all,

Some time ago we had some fun with these primaris space marine busts. They're nothing official, just some random fan-art that we made a few copies of and gave to the members of our team to paint as they feel like. One of them is this Blood Angels Space Marine, but I think there have also been two Ultramarines, an Imperial Fist and a Salamander (cough cough, see the banner).

I'll post them once I have a bit more time, but to kick off in some way, here is the Blood Angels version.
Enjoy smile.png

blood-angels-bust-2.jpg
blood-angels-bust-1.jpg
blood-angels-bust-3.jpg
blood-angels-bust-4.jpg
blood-angels-bust-5.jpg
blood-angels-bust-6.jpg

Edited by mahon, 14 June 2021 - 01:17 PM.

• jeremy1391, Dosjetka, N1SB and 5 others like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,485 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Impressive work.
Previous projects: Wolves of Catachan (the Wolfbrothers Chapter reborn), Steel Crusaders (Codex: Iron Hands), Iron-hearted Angels (Codex: Blood Angels supplement).

Current projects: Knights of Renaissance (Star Wars: The Force Awakens Marines), Grim Knights of Grimm Nights (Red vs. Blue Marines).

mahon

mahon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 90 posts

Impressive work.

Thanks lots!
I've just taken photos of the Imperial Fists version and will post them soon smile.png

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,742 posts

Fantastic work! The marble-like red is gorgeous. :tu:

• mahon likes this

gallery_45765_15430_13020.pnggallery_45765_15430_13241.pnggallery_45765_15430_20687.pnggallery_45765_15430_11578.pnggallery_45765_15430_1287.pnggallery_45765_15430_34763.pnggallery_45765_15430_18580.pnggallery_45765_15430_18989.png

mahon

mahon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 90 posts
Thanks smile.png
I posted the Imperial Fists version now, too smile.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blood angels, primaris, bust, painting, painted, showcase, space marine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users