Astral Claws colour test

I have just gotten through my first handful of dudes to test out my Astral Claw scheme and I thought I'd see what other people made of it. 

IMG-20210621-0945120.jpg

It's a little bit tweaked from the official version, only using gold on the shoulders (and in future on heraldic parts) and instead using a sunshine yellow wherever they would normally put extra gold. There's loads of metallic in the scheme as it is, and I wanted something non-metal to go with the blue. I also kinda like that it hints in the direction of Iron Warriors for these marines who are not quite fallen, but definitely on the way there. 

The colours aren't anything fancy: GSW Anthrax Metal, Shiny Gold and Persian Violet are the metallics, and Vallejo Model Colour Royal Blue, and Game Colour Golden Yellow, with Citadel Shade inks. 

Long experience has taught me that I just can't pull off shading power weapons btw, so I just picked a contrasting metallic and while it's a bit flat, I think it sells power weapon.

What do you guys think?

Looking lovely; and I think it still reads as Astral Claws well. Adding a few tweaks is a nice way to personalise your figures, and I think you've got the balance right between customisation and recognisability.