Mk VI Inspiration

Sparika

• 1 month later...

For those who play Horus Heresy Legions, the agent of the Sigilitte faction has some nice MkVI artwork for knight errants. Actually, they all wear that mark of armour. All artworks are visible here: https://www.horusheresylegions.com/card-list-siege-of-terra/nggallery/siege-of-terra/agents-of-the-sigillite

That's not really a way of using 30 of them in an army, but maybe one or two... There is a card for a Karayan Squad, so maybe using the blackshield rules could work for them. Anyway, I love the style.

25-Errant-Conscript-Agents-Of-The-Sigill

Edited by Sparika

• 2 weeks later...

As I play the Legion tasked with field testing MkVI, I try to cram as much of it in my army as possible.

Naturally, I'm stoked about the possibility of a box set full of it.

Edited by Claws and Effect

Seems likely that we will see a whole bunch of Raven Guard armies start up soon. Which is a good thing.

I am strongly leaning towards Alpha Legion but Shattered Legions covered in damage and weathering has so much appeal.

I'm adding some to both my late heresy Emperors children and Space Wolves. Think it make sense for both of them, as the SW had a chance to resupply at Terra before Russ went to fenris for his vision quest