Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+ Some Things Are Best Left Forgotten +

warofthefalseprimarch somethingsarebestleftforgotten

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

apologist

apologist

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,442 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines: The Praetors of Calth

... and collecting all the Kill Teams above (and more) together, is an article on The Sorrowful Years

If you've been interested in the project, but haven't known where to begin or how to get involved, the article shows Kill Teams of all the key Chapters involved – colours, icons and more.

Far too many to show off here, so I'll restrict myself to my own meagre contribution: the Silver Stars!

BC17BB12-F2C1-45B3-BD5D-D3DA236F8DF6.jpe

Edited by apologist, 15 October 2021 - 11:13 AM.

• Gamiel, Machine God, Brother Dallo and 5 others like this

+Death of a Rubricist+

My blog

The Alien Wars – Blood Angels in the Nova Terra Interregnum | May You Live Forever – A narrative Iron Hands blog

Officio Monstrosa – Iron Warriors during the siege of Terra | The Praetors of Calth – Ultramarines from Crusade to Scouring

Gamiel

Gamiel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 478 posts

Warzone: Forbearance (warofthefalseprimarch.blogspot.com)

[//Flesh Eaters plant one their infamous 'warding flags' in Qabar Kas; simple but highly visual marks that nowhere in Partisan space was truly safe from the reach of the High Lords of Terra. +]

Update from the front: Looris (warofthefalseprimarch.blogspot.com)

‘What becomes of a trash picker when you hand them a weapon and tell them they’ve been given a divine purpose?'

'Carnage.’

Scarlet-handed, gilded-arm: the Star Wardens (warofthefalseprimarch.blogspot.com)

In te mihi complacui

Warzone: Dardanus (warofthefalseprimarch.blogspot.com)

'Forget the promise of progress and understanding.'

Index Astartes: Star Wardens (warofthefalseprimarch.blogspot.com)

'How could we not serve him? You wouldn't know, Inquisitor. We are gene-forged. His presence makes our hearts sing.'

'Your question betrays your ignorance. We could deny our fealty to him with the same ease that you could deny the stars in the firmament, or the soil beneath your feet.'

Edited by Gamiel, 15 November 2021 - 07:30 PM.

• NomadPainting likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users