Vampire type bits?

Valkyrion

Any good third party stores out there selling fantasy vampiry type bits - like old Vampire Counts shields from WFB, for instance.

944a7670988dfeb965e41460e59d63ec.jpg

I picked up a box of the new plastic Blood Knights and there's some good stuff in there, but ultimately I've just paid £40 for 5 shields and few spiky bits so I was hoping for something more cost effective...!

Valkyrion, check out the "Night Lords Resources" tab at the top of this section. There you will find some bits with a vampirism theme.

I have purchased Shapways Night Lords bits and Puppetswar Night Lords bits. Both are very high quality. Although only the Puppetswar were vampiric in theme, the Shapeways bitz focused on the Night Lords symbol.

Someday I'd love to get some of the Artel Night Lords. They currently have three models, 1 of whom is vampiric in theme and two of whom were influenced by the Night Lords novels trilogy by Aaron Demski-Bowden.

And, as you note,the old Fantasy Warhammer Vampire Counts are a treasure trove. My army includes many bits from them,especially the Bats. But, as you note, those items are hard to come by. I had a Vampire Counts Army back in the day so that helped. :)

Good luck locating bits!