Be'lakor's Army?

INKS

That’s pretty lame, you are forced to spend CP on a second detachment to use the army. I don’t think it would have been game breaking to have CSM and demons in a single detachment with the existing restrictions the army has already.

You can, of course, just use a majority of CSM and ONE unit of daemons and give all the same mark. Then summon in some more daemons.
Be'lakor would be the only one who can summon due to the alignment restriction also applying to summoned Daemons, and he needs to always be on the move.

You´re totally right. :(

Edited by Hannibal

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question about Be'lakor. He has all 4 allegiance keywords, so if I took him in an all nurgle list in the same Detatchment, do I still get the daemonic Loci on my nurgle characters? Wording is:

"If your army is Battle-forged, all CHARACTERS in Chaos Daemons Detachments gain a Daemonic Locus, so long as every unit in that Detachment owes its allegiance to the same Chaos God. The Daemonic Locus gained depends upon their allegiance, as shown in the table below. For example, all CHARACTERS in a NURGLE Chaos Daemons Detachment gain the Locus of Virulence."

I'm only asking because I have no desire to ever run a Be'lakor army but he's such a cool model I would use him in my new nurgle daemons army.

I have a question about Be'lakor. He has all 4 allegiance keywords, so if I took him in an all nurgle list in the same Detatchment, do I still get the daemonic Loci on my nurgle characters? Wording is:

"If your army is Battle-forged, all CHARACTERS in Chaos Daemons Detachments gain a Daemonic Locus, so long as every unit in that Detachment owes its allegiance to the same Chaos God. The Daemonic Locus gained depends upon their allegiance, as shown in the table below. For example, all CHARACTERS in a NURGLE Chaos Daemons Detachment gain the Locus of Virulence."

I'm only asking because I have no desire to ever run a Be'lakor army but he's such a cool model I would use him in my new nurgle daemons army.

Current FAQ RAW the answer is you lose Loci. However more and more TOs are ignoring that FAQ due to Be'lakor going from having none to all of the god key words. So get him if you want him.

Don't we all? :lol::sweat: I am lining up my Daemonettes back on my hobby desk again and this is great news as I look to focus more on my Daemons. Unfortunately I may be in the same boat as Putrid in that by the time I get the models I want/need done before Be'lakor we might have got a new codex... :P