Chaos Combi-bolter (lacking chaos bits problem)

Lokking for good looking Chaos combi-bolter for my chaos havoc champion , but normal size not big one like combibolter from chaos termies. Chaos have huge bits problem , this one  thunder hammer on one character is kinda joke for me  , and i cant find marine size chaos combibolter , 

Purloin an Imperial stormbolter, easy fix. They have the same stats and look vaguely similar. Slap some bits on it to Chaosify it if you'd like (I put a gargoyle gun muzzle from the vehicle kit on the end of one. Looks great.)

I’d go with the storm bolter, as well.

I have obviously not seen *everything* but even among 3rd party sculptors there are no good combi -bolter sculpts. Most are for combi-x (not the double bolter) but still, IMO none are quality enough to be worth buying. Even the FW ones are kinda meh.

My standards might be a bit higher than some, but I feel like storm bolters are the winners.

While the Chaos bits are very limited you might be out of luck if size is your issue, as combi-bolters are different to stormbolters in the background being more literally bolters combined (hence the name!). So I'm not sure you'll see official bits to suit your needs but as noted stormbolters are fine as the same weapon in game and being smaller. You don't need to Chaos it up if you don't want as CSM will loot and steal to get by too :P

If you don't have access to imperial stormbolters,d don't feel like gluing chaos bolters together and are looking for some terrain, the munitorium containers set (https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Battlezone-Manufactorum-Munitorum-Armoured-Containers-2020 ) comes with storm-bolters that can easily serve the purpose of combi-bolters.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

Terminator sized ones are 'normal', combi-bolters are huge as are storm bolters. Its just a weird convention that we never see non-SoB carry a storm bolter in two hands since that's how a marine should prefer to fire one. The mini-storm bolters that might only exist in the sternguard kit or in the hand of Yarrick are the weird ones, much smaller than the SoB one. BA tactical squad sprue used to have a sternguard style one but it seems to be discontinued.

Scarab Occult or Blightlord ones might be smaller and I'd second cataphracti terminators. I have a bunch of guys dual-wielding bolters who I sometimes use as combi-bolter sergeants.

To be honest if its the new Havocs then the champion should be bulky enough to wield a terminator weapon.

Edited by Closet Skeleton