Rule Interactions when Issuing Orders from Transports

Units cannot normally do anything or be affected in any way while they are embarked. Unless specifically stated, abilities have no effect on units while they are embarked, and Stratagems cannot be used to affect units while they are embarked.

The Mobile Command Vehicle stratagem and Kappic Eagles' Master Vox warlord trait both specifically allow you to issue orders from within a transport. My question is, how restricted are the abilities of embarked officers? Senior Officer and Tempestus command rod are datasheet abilities, would they allow you to issue an extra order from within the transport? I'm sure most Guard players are playing that way and having each company commander issue two orders from inside the Chimera after using Mobile Command Vehicle. I can't find anything in the Guard FAQ or Core Book FAQ that speaks on this either way. 

Also, what about relics and warlord traits? Could you roll for Superior Tactical Training or Laurels of Command on orders coming from inside the Chimera? Could a Tempestor Prime roll for the extra order from The Tactical Auto-Reliquary of Tyberius? 

I really liked using the Kappic Eagle Master Vox warlord trait, the 24" range let me drop Scions all over the place without worrying about getting orders in range as well. However, I was using the command rod for two orders base, and a 3rd order on a 2+ from the Auto-Reliquary relic and want to check if this is legal. 

You won't be able to use any strategems on them, as the unit needs to be on the table to be chosen as target.

But anything that your officer has on his datasheet is fair game. So that would include any buffs from relics and warlord traits you've given him.

I would say this as well, if that officer has a command rod, master of command trait, the Cadian one, the Militarum Tempestus relic that gives an extra order, etc.

That's fine, but you cannot use any stratagems to give that officer an extra order.