Still Kill Maim Burnin - Daemonforge 2k list review

Dr. Clock

Even thought I simply refuse to play Zerkers at 1W right now, WE lists are still wicked fun as Daemonforge lists : )

Buddy played Sisters but only had 1800 pts ready, so he threw a knight on top and I took a Leviathan. Basically wiped him in turn three.

2k List right now probably looks like:

Lord Discordant - bale flamer

Winged Daemon Prince (Axe)

3x16 Cultists

3x10 Cultists

Helbrute - MM/Fist

1x Greater Possessed

8x Possessed

Leviathan - Grav Bombard + Drill + Flamers

2x2 Spawn

2x Maulerfiend - tendrils

Defiler

Any thoughts?

I just did Unholy Fortitude on the Disco and a Black Mace on the Apostle I had in there because he had the Knight, but the Apostle is cut after seeing the Leviathan just completely stomp through the middle of the table.

Knight got punked by the Helbrute and Daemon Prince while Discordant Lord and Levi pounded the centre. Spawn stuck it out on the flanks but unfortunately I can only fit 4 in at 2k. May drop the Greater Possessed and maybe even 10 Cultists for more in the end... although the GPs can do work in an MSU environment and I always love a 'slightly more capable Spawn' (used an old Great Horned Rat for one lol).

The opposing list probably needed another unit of Retributors instead of the second Rhino... and he just got too close to centre and distracted wiping cultists. 

KILL MAIM BURN

The Good Doctor.