Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Custodes Dread Host @ 2k pts

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

librisrouge

librisrouge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,950 posts
  • Faction: His Noble Inquisition

I'm debating getting some custodes. The low model count of the army is very, VERY appealing. Here is the list I'm thinking of using.

HQ-

Shield Cap in Terminator Armor - Warlord (All-Seeing Annihilator) and Axe

Shield Cap on Grav Bike - Auric Aquilas, Cap-Commander (Indomitable Constitution), and Ten Thousand Heroes (Superior Creation)

Troops-

Custodians x6 - Board and Sword

Sagittarum x3 - Misericordia x3

Sagittarum x3 - Misericordia x3

Elite-

Aquilon Custodes x6 - Solerite Power Gauntlets and Lastrum Storm Bolters

Vexilius Praetor - Magnifica and Spear

Fast Attack-

Praetors x6 - Hurricane Bolters

I imagine the force working in three groups. Terminators deep strike in and wreck stuff. Bike zoom up and wreck stuff. Infantry moves onto objectives and wrecks anything that comes near them, with the board guys moving to the farthest objective reasonable, since they're tough enough to survive the journey. I'm debating giving the Termi Cap the special bodyguard plate. That way, when the bike cap gets into melee, the termi cap will be able to teleport over and give out All-Seeing Annihilator to the bikes. It is probably a silly idea but fun sounding.

"Frak this, for my faith is a shield proof against your blandishments."
-Book of Cain - Chapter IV, Verse XXI

"I think you really need to be a guard player in order to have that kind of attitude about casualties. My forces were killed to a man for slight strategic gain? All I heard was a buzzing noise until that part about strategic gain."
-Ailarian, Hand of the Kind XXXI

"One unbreakable shield against the coming darkness, One last blade forged in defiance of fate, Let them be my legacy to the galaxy I conquered, And my final gift to the species I failed."

gallery_48988_15465_5689.pnggallery_48988_15465_9618.pnggallery_48988_15465_8459.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_7586.pnggallery_48988_10980_7442.pngVbg8STF.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users