Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lucius's Dogma && Electrostatic Gauntlets

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Magos Guilderius Davvarel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 70 posts
  • Faction: Adeptus Mechanicus

Fellow Magi,

Solar Blessing gives a 3" range bonus for ranged weapons. Do the Electrostatic Gauntlets of Corpuscari EPs count as such (they indeed appear in the Ranged Weapons list p.112 of the Codex) and thus benefit from this ?

Thank you for your answers

-------------------

"Through Fire and Ash, We Honor The Machine God !
Through Lava and Smoke, We Praise The Omnissiah !
Through The Spark and The Flame, We Will Know Enlightenment !"

Akmon's Cant Mechanicus

"Mars Rangers:  They never fail to be useful.  They are the most consistent way to get your mortals maxed out and due to the massive amount of other threats on the board they tend to just get to do their thing all game."

James "One_Wing" Grover - Competitive Innovations in 9th: Age of the Machine - Goonhammer.com

SpiritFox22

SpiritFox22

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 289 posts

Yeah the gauntlets count as both Melee and Ranged weapons so they definitely get the 3" ranged increase for their shooting. 

• Magos Guilderius Davvarel likes this

Magos Takatus

Magos Takatus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,664 posts

That's pretty nice. 15" would make quite a difference with Corpuscarii I'd guess.

Formerly known as Flame Boy since about 1999. Time for a change! smile.png

My Adeptus Mechanicus Ploghttp://www.bolterand...og-torburnides/

My Ork Ploghttp://www.bolterand...oys-orky-horde/

https://www.instagra.../magos_takatus/

gallery_48988_15465_6059.png

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 70 posts
Thanks. It is not a huge bonus but it is still pretty decent. It is also an interesting buff to help them when trying to shift an objective off I'd bet :)

-------------------

Akmon's Cant Mechanicus

"Mars Rangers:  They never fail to be useful.  They are the most consistent way to get your mortals maxed out and due to the massive amount of other threats on the board they tend to just get to do their thing all game."

James "One_Wing" Grover - Competitive Innovations in 9th: Age of the Machine - Goonhammer.com

brother_b

brother_b

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,273 posts

Along with 15” robot flamers... that shocked my opponent the last game I played even though I told him before we started.

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 70 posts

Along with 15” robot flamers... that shocked my opponent the last game I played even though I told him before we started.

Yes, I can understand facing big punching robots with mid-range flamers can be shocking :D
  • brother_b likes this

-------------------

Akmon's Cant Mechanicus

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users