Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kill-Team New Edition Box

• Please log in to reply
774 replies to this topic

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,847 posts
  • Faction: 40k - Orks & Deldar
Well, it would seem my FLGS has excitedly given me and my mate the wrong pick up date >.< it’s going to be a few more than 2 sleeps …

Ah well at least I’m getting it , I just have to put the brakes on the excitement train for a week …

Mithril
  • Firedrake Cordova and Freeloader like this

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Subtleknife

Subtleknife

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 981 posts
Anyone know where I can find out what custodes units are usable in killteam?

Maschinenpriester

Maschinenpriester

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 476 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children

If you check out a compendium review, you will see it is sisters of silence and custodian guards. But there you can also see what equipment they can get.

Petitioner's City

Petitioner's City

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,283 posts
  • Pronouns:he/him

But essentially it's the two basic guards - sword + shield, or spear - and three basic sisters - boltgun, flamer or sword.
Cinema itself is a trick of time — still pictures passed through a focused beam of light at 24 frames per second. We are reminded of that in La Jetée...

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,847 posts
Go check the killteam forum, Juggernut put up the compendium review video in there, it gives you the whole breakdown of what you can use and some team building advice !.

Mithril
  • Firedrake Cordova, Black Blow Fly and Subtleknife like this

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Petitioner's City

Petitioner's City

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,283 posts

Go check the killteam forum, Juggernut put up the compendium review video in there, it gives you the whole breakdown of what you can use and some team building advice !.

Mithril

Also we can (re)share it here too :) sometimes hard to find in forums

Compendium review - https://youtu.be/DWgKYTP1q0U

Box rules review - https://youtu.be/axn-0k_zEdM

Edited by Petitioner's City, 21 August 2021 - 12:57 PM.

• Firedrake Cordova and Khornestar like this
Cinema itself is a trick of time — still pictures passed through a focused beam of light at 24 frames per second. We are reminded of that in La Jetée...

Subtleknife

Subtleknife

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 981 posts
Thanks all.

HandsWithLegs

HandsWithLegs

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 310 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Also check out the website that published the review on the kill team subforum, Can You Roll A Crit. They have pictures and screenshots of all the compendium contents 

• Noserenda and Subtleknife like this

gallery_48988_15465_43209.pnggallery_48988_15465_10130.png

Brother Dallo

Brother Dallo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,773 posts
  • Faction: Angels Encarmine

Also check out the website that published the review on the kill team subforum, Can You Roll A Crit. They have pictures and screenshots of all the compendium contents

*Had.

Last time I checked, the unit card screenshots had been taken down.

Dallo

ETL_2014_Banner_V2_03B_Custos_Fidei.jpg 

So yeah, long story short.

Dallo <- Blame that guy.

Obscura, on 08 Mar 2016 

HandsWithLegs

HandsWithLegs

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 310 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

*Had.

Last time I checked, the unit card screenshots had been taken down.

Dallo

Ah, shoot, you're right. Thanks for the correction

gallery_48988_15465_43209.pnggallery_48988_15465_10130.png

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,847 posts
Dang it… that’s the one I was talking about, I guess a lot of people would just go watch his review with a pen and paper and save themselves 30 pounds ($84.00 Aust) ….

Mithril

Arkhanist

Arkhanist

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,490 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels, GSC, Death Guard

Glass Half Dead's compendium review videos are still up.

Imperium:

Chaos:

Eldar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCB8rlMWW2c

Xenos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkQZ8PEGTsM

Edited by Arkhanist, 22 August 2021 - 12:59 AM.

• mithrilforge likes this

gallery_48988_15465_8206.pnggallery_53969_15812_3395.gifgallery_62972_14467_3819.jpg

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,847 posts
Got the box today !! Very cool stuff inside, started building the kommando’s already!, the terrain is really well detailed and crisp and looks like it’ll be easy to paint up !. I don’t know if it’s me but the orange dice in the box are real small !!!, won’t be using them… everything else is awesome!.

Dakka boy is my favourite model so far ..

Mithril
  • Firedrake Cordova, Avicenna and LameBeard like this

Dark Shepherd

Dark Shepherd

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,305 posts
Delivery to store orders not arrive yet for anyone else/other regions?

Interrogator Stobz

Interrogator Stobz

++ VILICUS PISCARIAM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,354 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels since RT.
Mine shipped from Oz on Tuesday, will likely arrive mid next week.

Fingers crossed ofc.
  • mithrilforge and Dark Shepherd like this

Be Pure, Be Vigilant, Behave.

gallery_48988_15465_19298.pngETL_2013_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_05f_PtR_2012.gifETL_Medal_06.gifsml_gallery_48988_16045_3749.png

Stobz'z DAngles

plastic_slug

plastic_slug

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 128 posts

Nope. Not a hint of my direct mail order shipping, either. Do better, GW. You had two weeks to prepare, and I can walk into a store and buy it today, while my order is still ‘pending’? At least have it in the mail already…

Edited by plastic_slug, 28 August 2021 - 12:28 PM.

GarvielEisenhorn

GarvielEisenhorn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 38 posts
  • Faction: Night Lords (30k)

Got an email on Thursday from the store I ordered from telling me that GW sent them 20 copies of the previous edition's core book instead of the new ones... So it looks like I'm waiting at least another week (maybe two) to see my stuff since they're not sending out any of my order until they can send the whole lot.

• Dark Shepherd likes this

Dark Shepherd

Dark Shepherd

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,305 posts

Nope. Not a hint of my direct mail order shipping, either. Do better, GW. You had two weeks to prepare, and I can walk into a store and buy it today, while my order is still ‘pending’? At least have it in the mail already…

Especially with a 2 week preorder window I dont see why they should wait til release day or the day before to ship to peoples homes especially when shipping from UK to Europe will take more than a day

But shipping to GW stores, cmon...no reason preorders shouldnt have (almost all) been shipped out in time

WrathOfTheLion

WrathOfTheLion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,305 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels, WB & SW

They always send out US preorders on or after release day, I've never seen them do otherwise.

• plastic_slug likes this

01RTB01

01RTB01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,036 posts
I ordered two from two different stores. One received. The other has not received for release day... Shockingly poor after a two week pre order window.
  • Dark Shepherd likes this
Signature not compliant with forum rules.
Hidden Content

Redcomet

Redcomet

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 973 posts
Shipping delays are just the norm atm. More so than not. My local GW store has about 50% of their stuff make it on time.

They got the Kill Team store preorders, but not stock to sell on the actual day, that is still in some shipping hib somewhere.

I had two direct Gw orders take 10 days to ship to me, and one take 6 weeks, despite being shipped more or less the same day

Black_Knight

Black_Knight

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,187 posts
  • Faction: AdMech, DW, IK, Blood Ravens

The UK has a seriously understaffed(Drivers) transport problem right now. Your local deliveries might be on time but the big bulky stuff from warehouse to warehouse is delayed and will only get worse as we get closer to Christmas.

When they are saying you can't get enough drivers to get bread to supermarkets then something is up.

Edited by Black_Knight, 28 August 2021 - 03:00 PM.

• Firedrake Cordova, Valkyrion and Gederas like this

gallery_48988_15465_45080.pnggallery_48988_15465_8206.pngETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_01.gif

Shovellovin

Shovellovin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 543 posts

Especially with a 2 week preorder window I dont see why they should wait til release day or the day before to ship to peoples homes especially when shipping from UK to Europe will take more than a day

But shipping to GW stores, cmon...no reason preorders shouldnt have (almost all) been shipped out in time

I’ve never understood why GW doesn’t ship so that products arrive on the release date.

excelite

excelite

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 182 posts

I’ve never understood why GW doesn’t ship so that products arrive on the release date.

At least it seems they already have everything sitting in a warehouse in Continental Europe… unlike Indomitus my package to Germany is coming from France

That being said it wouldn’t have hurt them to hand it over to ups on Friday instead of Monday…

Redcomet

Redcomet

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 973 posts

At least it seems they already have everything sitting in a warehouse in Continental Europe… unlike Indomitus my package to Germany is coming from France

That being said it wouldn’t have hurt them to hand it over to ups on Friday instead of Monday…

Who is to say they haven’t.

Standard faire to assume everyone at Gw is incompetent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users