Kill-Team New Edition Box

Lord Marshal

Well, it would seem my FLGS has excitedly given me and my mate the wrong pick up date >.< it’s going to be a few more than 2 sleeps …

Ah well at least I’m getting it , I just have to put the brakes on the excitement train for a week …

Mithril

Go check the killteam forum, Juggernut put up the compendium review video in there, it gives you the whole breakdown of what you can use and some team building advice !.

Mithril

Also we can (re)share it here too :) sometimes hard to find in forums

Compendium review -

Box rules review -

Edited by Petitioner's City

Anyone know where I can find out what custodes units are usable in killteam?

Also check out the website that published the review on the kill team subforum, Can You Roll A Crit. They have pictures and screenshots of all the compendium contents

*Had.

Last time I checked, the unit card screenshots had been taken down.

Dallo

Anyone know where I can find out what custodes units are usable in killteam?

Also check out the website that published the review on the kill team subforum, Can You Roll A Crit. They have pictures and screenshots of all the compendium contents

*Had.

Last time I checked, the unit card screenshots had been taken down.

Dallo

Ah, shoot, you're right. Thanks for the correction

Got the box today !! Very cool stuff inside, started building the kommando’s already!, the terrain is really well detailed and crisp and looks like it’ll be easy to paint up !. I don’t know if it’s me but the orange dice in the box are real small !!!, won’t be using them… everything else is awesome!.

Dakka boy is my favourite model so far ..

Mithril

Delivery to store orders not arrive yet for anyone else/other regions?

Nope. Not a hint of my direct mail order shipping, either. Do better, GW. You had two weeks to prepare, and I can walk into a store and buy it today, while my order is still ‘pending’? At least have it in the mail already…

Edited by plastic_slug

Got an email on Thursday from the store I ordered from telling me that GW sent them 20 copies of the previous edition's core book instead of the new ones... So it looks like I'm waiting at least another week (maybe two) to see my stuff since they're not sending out any of my order until they can send the whole lot.

Nope. Not a hint of my direct mail order shipping, either. Do better, GW. You had two weeks to prepare, and I can walk into a store and buy it today, while my order is still ‘pending’? At least have it in the mail already…

Especially with a 2 week preorder window I dont see why they should wait til release day or the day before to ship to peoples homes especially when shipping from UK to Europe will take more than a day

But shipping to GW stores, cmon...no reason preorders shouldnt have (almost all) been shipped out in time

Shipping delays are just the norm atm. More so than not. My local GW store has about 50% of their stuff make it on time.

They got the Kill Team store preorders, but not stock to sell on the actual day, that is still in some shipping hib somewhere.

I had two direct Gw orders take 10 days to ship to me, and one take 6 weeks, despite being shipped more or less the same day

The UK has a seriously understaffed(Drivers) transport problem right now. Your local deliveries might be on time but the big bulky stuff from warehouse to warehouse is delayed and will only get worse as we get closer to Christmas.

When they are saying you can't get enough drivers to get bread to supermarkets then something is up.

Edited by Black_Knight

Especially with a 2 week preorder window I dont see why they should wait til release day or the day before to ship to peoples homes especially when shipping from UK to Europe will take more than a day

But shipping to GW stores, cmon...no reason preorders shouldnt have (almost all) been shipped out in time

I’ve never understood why GW doesn’t ship so that products arrive on the release date.

I’ve never understood why GW doesn’t ship so that products arrive on the release date.

At least it seems they already have everything sitting in a warehouse in Continental Europe… unlike Indomitus my package to Germany is coming from France

That being said it wouldn’t have hurt them to hand it over to ups on Friday instead of Monday…

At least it seems they already have everything sitting in a warehouse in Continental Europe… unlike Indomitus my package to Germany is coming from France

That being said it wouldn’t have hurt them to hand it over to ups on Friday instead of Monday…

Who is to say they haven’t.

Standard faire to assume everyone at Gw is incompetent.