Black Templar Teaser and Rumors

Acebaur

241964218_5072015609481324_9092980903265

That yellow outline looks like a Son of Dorn to me!

Sure looks like a silhouette reproduction of this Marshal beauty: 6e7c138e2047942889be2f66b348c055.jpg

Or this one: warhammer-40k-black-templars-octarius-te

This guy, and this guy, and the guy on new codex cover, and Helbrecht…did BT famous for bald?

Guessing red is a Stormcast to go with today’s aetherwing in a new Judicator war band.

It's a battle sister with a condemnor boltgun

Looks like a vanguard-hunter with hand crossbow to me. Is there a Battle Sister wave or unit that’s been rumored?

Doesn't look like a sister to me, the left one does look like it sports an SoB backpack, but the right one doesn't...

The XBow doesn't look like the previous Stormcast hand-crossbows though, so I'd have to hasard a guess at a new KT Inquisitor warband, maybe...

Edited by Spinsanity

Also, it'd be a bit weird a choice to do two sisters? 3 mystery profiles like that, you'd expect a model from different factions, even games, for each one.

I think the blue one is an aos model holding a lamp and a sword behind the cape. The red one might be a sister from the rumored kill team box set

Guessing red is a Stormcast to go with today’s aetherwing in a new Judicator war band.

It's a battle sister with a condemnor boltgun
Looks like a vanguard-hunter with hand crossbow to me. Is there a Battle Sister wave or unit that’s been rumored?
Battle Sisters vs Tau for Kill Team is rumoured to be the next box.

I clocked it as a Sister unit because that looks exactly like a Condemnor Boltgun. The other looks like a likely new Underworlds Sigmar thing.

Edited by Lemondish

If Sisters are indeed on the next KT box then I think there's one unit that kind of doesnt have a model in the same vein as Veteran Guardsmen and thats Celestians, currently they are just the basic Sister models kitted differently and the Condemnor Boltgun seems like a good fit in an Elite shooty unit like Celestians.

edit: damn I thought this was the thread in the news forum, my bad for being off topic, it aint my best day.  A bit more on topic is that I think Valrak mentioned Lighting Claws so now not only Salamanders will be giving us the stink but Raven Guard too! I love the Lighting Claw Sword Bro in the firstborn kit so this unit is getting better by the minute. 

Edited by redmapa