Black Templar Teaser and Rumors

Acebaur

these two would both have to be repeated. So the math mostly works out... number of carbines seems weird

Same I can only see 3 back power packs, also can't see the parts for the other sword brethren from the end of the box release trailer. The one with the power maul and plasma pistol

Edit: I'm very happy with the amount of spare parts in this sprue.

Edited by ChargingSoll

these two would both have to be repeated. So the math mostly works out... number of carbines seems weird

Same I can only see 3 back power packs, also can't see the parts for the other sword brethren from the end of the box release trailer. The one with the power maul and plasma pistol

Oh that is weird, only three power packs. Maybe there is a third sprue then? Cause we need six power packs.

For anyone wondering why their are only enough pieces to make three marines in the leaked sprue, it's because we will get the two sprues twice to make 6 marines and 4 neophytes. And the Sword brethren is also optional, meaning you don't have to build one. All those options are awesome. I'm really looking forward to the new BT stuff now, not only for BT but also for other SM conversions.

Big hype,

this box looks like a full kits rather than an ETB, for that I am grateful.

A-crusading we go

Now if we could know the price, not that it will stop me.

Edited by SirJyo

Oh that is weird, only three power packs. Maybe there is a third sprue then? Cause we need six power packs.

3 powerpacks works out. 3 sets of primaris legs too, while neophytes are 2 pairs of legs.

Remember, the two sprues are doubled

6 power armored marines and 4 neophytes. 

it checks out.

3 powerpacks works out. 3 sets of primaris legs too, while neophytes are 2 pairs of legs.

Remember, the two sprues are doubled

6 power armored marines and 4 neophytes.

it checks out.

Yeah I saw that after I posted, melted brain problems lol

Interesting, the bits are getting close to the old mulipart multi pose old Marines? Please!! Separate torsos!

I’m actually a big fan of the attached torsos, most models have a better level of body dynamics and also look in Waaaay more believable poses, ive seen some horrible broken backs in the old space marines

Interesting, the bits are getting close to the old mulipart multi pose old Marines? Please!! Separate torsos!

I’m actually a big fan of the attached torsos, most models have a better level of body dynamics and also look in Waaaay more believable poses, ive seen some horrible broken backs in the old space marines
Edited by Brother Adelard

Actually Howled at this!

+1