New Crowe model revealed

Trollbeard

Still difficult to judge the size of the model based on these photos (angle, position, etc.). Could be Primaris....but, maybe not.... still looks very big to me:unsure.:

Yeah New Crowe is Primaris scale, though as named Character, GW will usually make them a little taller than what his rank-and-file models would be (usually through a more up-right pose).

9EfOOdi.jpg

Still difficult to judge the size of the model based on these photos (angle, position, etc.). Could be Primaris....but, maybe not.... still looks very big to me:unsure.:

Yeah New Crowe is Primaris scale, though as named Character, GW will usually make them a little taller than what his rank-and-file models would be (usually through a more up-right pose).

As for me, this is the great news! I like new scale and proportions. Hope that we will see new GK models soon.

One interesting thing I read, the painter who was commissioned to paint this for GW, said he completed painting the model 2 years ago.

So, the model you see was ready to go before GKs even got their Psychic Awakening rules buffs!

that makes sense. I remember when new sisters first started being release (think it was sisters?) and the sprue had dates that were numerous years old.

One interesting thing I read, the painter who was commissioned to paint this for GW, said he completed painting the model 2 years ago.

So, the model you see was ready to go before GKs even got their Psychic Awakening rules buffs!

that makes sense. I remember when new sisters first started being release (think it was sisters?) and the sprue had dates that were numerous years old.

Also agree that makes sense, but for an entirely different reason - the fact that our PA book was a bridge to our incoming 9th edition codex. It will be interesting to see how much similarity there would be between those two bridge endpoints. 

Onto implications, is there a distinct possibility that Crowe might have fallen for the whispers of the blade, albeit not in a direct manner? I can't explain this contextually, but could we see a mechanic, similar to plasma "supercharging" that makes Crowe unleash the full potential on the blade, with a counterweight of say D3 mortal wound if say, he fails his hit roll on any of the attacks? Or something in that vein? Could be very fluffy.

Edited by Skywrath

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/07/26/the-hexfire-battlebox-pits-grey-knights-might-against-thousand-sons-sorcery/

Who called it as 10 PAGK, Dreadknight and Crowe- Edit Skywrath Called in the other thread!

Edited by war009

• 2 weeks later...

I saw that - man thats crazy...