Old do orks typically get?

Inquisitor_Lensoven

Numerical age isn't something that's defined for the Orks. It's certainly something they don't care about!

However, obviously they get bigger the longer they stay alive fighting.

As for a natural death? I genuinely don't think they happen. The longer an Ork fights the stronger he gets!

So Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka first shows up in Imperial records around 932.M41 and in the current game lore its around the year 111.M42 and he is known to still be active. So that gives him a life span of at least 179 years. Though its likley he's quite a bit older since he wouldn't have been known to the Imperium until he became at least a Warboss, which would mean working his way up the ranks. So you can assume he's at least 200+ and seems to be in his prime. I'd make a guess that since Orks and Eldar have the same creators, and the old ones were essentially immortal, Orks likely have natural life spans in the thousands of years, but most die in combat long before that.

So Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka first shows up in Imperial records around 932.M41 and in the current game lore its around the year 111.M42 and he is known to still be active. So that gives him a life span of at least 179 years. Though its likley he's quite a bit older since he wouldn't have been known to the Imperium until he became at least a Warboss, which would mean working his way up the ranks. So you can assume he's at least 200+ and seems to be in his prime. I'd make a guess that since Orks and Eldar have the same creators, and the old ones were essentially immortal, Orks likely have natural life spans in the thousands of years, but most die in combat long before that.

He's had his fair share of traveling through the Warp, that can play havoc with your birthdays.