Amalrich Crusade

BayOkuz

At last I can share my Crusade in here.

https://www.instagram.com/imperiumpaintingservice/

gallery_248296_17074_173704.jpg

So I made my crusade with using the Infamous Marshal Amalrich. Source: Marius Amalrich | Warhammer 40k Wiki | Fandom

"Marius Amalrich was a Marshal of the Black Templars Chapter of Space Marines who played a significant role in the final days of the 13th Black Crusade before the fall of Cadia, in the Celestinian Crusade that resurrected the Primarch Roboute Guilliman, and in the Terran Crusade Guilliman led to meet with his father the Emperor of Mankind on Holy Terra.

After Guilliman's resurrection and the arrival of a new Black Templars Crusade at Macragge to support the efforts of the revived Primarch, Amalrich was recognised for his contributions and was named the Emperor's Champion by his Chapter's Chaplains. During a critical moment of the Terran Crusade aboard a Blackstone Fortress in the Warp rift called the Maelstrom, Amalrich stabbed the Bloodthirster Skarbrand the Exiled One through the chest with the Black Sword of the Emperor's Champion.

Though this effort cost Amalrich his life, Guilliman exploited the wound to defeat the Greater Daemon of Khorne, escape from the trap set in the Maelstrom by Kairos Fateweaver and make his way to Terra."

But, as it turns out in my version of the story, is that he is not dead but badly wounded, and found by the Templars, He passes the Rubicon and Becomes a Primaris Marine.

MARSHAL MARIUS AMALRICH

gallery_248296_17074_113837.jpg

Edited by BayOkuz

Lovely works. Especially love how you've taken the time to kitbash your dudes to make them more personalized, and it's always nice to see another gravis master of the forge :wink:

If i may offer one source of critcism, it is that if you use the same red for blood and gore as you do for your other reds, it feels a bit more like he's bleeding paint, than gore. If you're using GW paints, you might want to consider investing in blood for the blood god.

Lovely works. Especially love how you've taken the time to kitbash your dudes to make them more personalized, and it's always nice to see another gravis master of the forge :wink:

If i may offer one source of critcism, it is that if you use the same red for blood and gore as you do for your other reds, it feels a bit more like he's bleeding paint, than gore. If you're using GW paints, you might want to consider investing in blood for the blood god.

Yea, I realized that "after" I did it. Was a bit too late, so paints all mixed up. Also gore went a bit far that I wanted but, hehe =) Every painting is a new experience for me to learn new things from mistakes. Thanks very much for the kind words

Welcome Brother! When I visited your thread yesterday, there was only one photo of Amalrich; today, I see that things escalated quickly and there's a good deal more of your work showcased. I really like the general aesthetic of your force - there's something, very, very nice to it. I also enjoy the effort you put into these models: the conversions and all the small painted details create a very individualised force. Personally, I'm not a fan of the top parts of the tabards - they make the chests of your Primaris look a bit too bulky. You might want to try trimming the armour down a bit before sculpting the tabards. But that's just a nitpick.

• 2 weeks later...

this is Grim Dark !!!

Thanks, I work hard to keep it at GrimDark level =) Much appreciated. Though I still have more way ahead of me

Welcome Brother! When I visited your thread yesterday, there was only one photo of Amalrich; today, I see that things escalated quickly and there's a good deal more of your work showcased. I really like the general aesthetic of your force - there's something, very, very nice to it. I also enjoy the effort you put into these models: the conversions and all the small painted details create a very individualised force. Personally, I'm not a fan of the top parts of the tabards - they make the chests of your Primaris look a bit too bulky. You might want to try trimming the armour down a bit before sculpting the tabards. But that's just a nitpick.

Thanks for your kind words.

I made tabards using milliput not greenstuff. Thats why i gets a bit bulky than usual. But in future will try my best to keep it that way.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Guys, painted some more. Progress is slow because both job and kid is pushing hard on me, as being a father always comes first =)

PS: They look better than the photos. But I find it hard to make some weathering lately as, I need more weathering techniques to made them look more grimdark.

BLADEGUARD VETERAN NO:1

gallery_248296_17074_125430.jpg

REDEMPTOR DREADNOUGHT BROTHER "SABBAT"

gallery_248296_17074_204090.jpg

SWORD BROTHER WITH CRUSADE BANNER

gallery_248296_17074_42858.jpg

Edited by BayOkuz

Well, great stuff as usual. I admire your bravery with the Redemptor dreadnought - he seems to be appropriately over-the-top for a 40K walker and can surely act as a centrepiece for the force. He has an almost tangible, nearly-fallen-warrior-veteran aura. Personally, I'd never go for this much bling and/or trophies, that's why I enjoy and commend your work even more. Would you mind sharing more photos taken at different angles and/or close-ups of some of the details?

Well, great stuff as usual. I admire your bravery with the Redemptor dreadnought - he seems to be appropriately over-the-top for a 40K walker and can surely act as a centrepiece for the force. He has an almost tangible, nearly-fallen-warrior-veteran aura. Personally, I'd never go for this much bling and/or trophies, that's why I enjoy and commend your work even more. Would you mind sharing more photos taken at different angles and/or close-ups of some of the details?

Thank you for your kind comments brother. Really much appreciated.

Once I will go to home, I will took more photos and put them in here ASAP.

Well all my friens in my Local Game Area always commend me that I make my Templars so Blingy that they look like goint into a "wedding".

But, TBH Thats the way I want them to look, each Templar look individually different from each other as they all are individually great sword masters and heroes each, Commander or not.

I want to show that and plus their zealous fury hey put onto the Emperor and Templar History. 

Templars have a tendency to show symbols and their meaning, thats why I tend to keep as much symbolism as I can. Thanks for appreciating that. It really felt me good and you made  me happy , brother. Really thanks

I like your character conversions, they look great!

And that dreadnought looks incredibly dangerous with his weapon upgrades!!

Thank you very much brother, That is solely the most work I put on a sigle model. 

He has a special place on me

Definitely better than any face I've ever painted!

Hehe I need to make the eye sockets but, afraid a bit, as I dont want to ruin the face with googly eyes.

True beauty of a face is measured in the Imperium on the sacrifice it has carried

He had a Tyranid claw scar on his bare head Brother, and your zeal is much appreciated. The Emperor Protects