Calling the banners of the Knights of the Order!

Berzul

Does the video cover the compendium?

Yes

Since I didn't want to hijack this thread for searching for my own ideas, I've made my own.

Oh, have no qualms with hijacking it, brother. We can share ideas over here if you like!

I am seriously undecided on whether or not to comit models to this, at this point. Without the ability to mix and max units, and with the absolute abscense of cool wargear options like signums, auspexes, storm shields, combat shields, storm bolters, and anything beyond simple standard 40K Unit Loadouts, I think that a lot of what I might pain can become obsolete too soon.

What do you guys think?

Since I didn't want to hijack this thread for searching for my own ideas, I've made my own.

Oh, have no qualms with hijacking it, brother. We can share ideas over here if you like!

I was probably being a bit overly polite since this was your thread for a different idea entirely than mine, but still a similar one :lol:

Either or works :lol:

I am seriously undecided on whether or not to comit models to this, at this point. Without the ability to mix and max units, and with the absolute abscense of cool wargear options like signums, auspexes, storm shields, combat shields, storm bolters, and anything beyond simple standard 40K Unit Loadouts, I think that a lot of what I might pain can become obsolete too soon.

What do you guys think?

Honestly, I think it now comes down to a modelling project. Do you want to do that? Rules may be temporary, good models are forever :yes:

Saw that your thread was indeed something similar, but different. In any case, again, I have no issue with anyone taking the thread wherever it may go :D

As for the models... Yeah, it pretty much comes down to either modelling a nice squad for the fun of it, or with intent to play it.

I'll have to go one way or the other.... Just not sure which one.