Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Calling the banners of the Knights of the Order!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,183 posts

Since I didn't want to hijack this thread for searching for my own ideas, I've made my own.

Berzul

Berzul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,693 posts
  • Faction: Wings of Dawn (DA Successors)

Does the video cover the compendium?

Yes

Since I didn't want to hijack this thread for searching for my own ideas, I've made my own.

Oh, have no qualms with hijacking it, brother. We can share ideas over here if you like!

I am seriously undecided on whether or not to comit models to this, at this point. Without the ability to mix and max units, and with the absolute abscense of cool wargear options like signums, auspexes, storm shields, combat shields, storm bolters, and anything beyond simple standard 40K Unit Loadouts, I think that a lot of what I might pain can become obsolete too soon.

What do you guys think?

• Gederas likes this

"Fiat lux!"
- Battle cry of the Wings of Dawn, a Dark Angel's Successor Chapter

gallery_26154_15777_630.png

You can read the developing narrative of the Wings of Dawn, as played out in this currently

ongoing Urban Conquest Crusade campaign: "The Conquest of Exelia Tertius".

Decorated "Monster Slayer", according to this tiny plastic medal I was honored with by my four year old daughter this one time.

For outstanding performance in the fulfillment of duty, in crushing an entire Canoptyk Host of Necrons with my Thunder Hammer.

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,183 posts

Oh, have no qualms with hijacking it, brother. We can share ideas over here if you like!

I was probably being a bit overly polite since this was your thread for a different idea entirely than mine, but still a similar one :lol:

Either or works :lol:

I am seriously undecided on whether or not to comit models to this, at this point. Without the ability to mix and max units, and with the absolute abscense of cool wargear options like signums, auspexes, storm shields, combat shields, storm bolters, and anything beyond simple standard 40K Unit Loadouts, I think that a lot of what I might pain can become obsolete too soon.

What do you guys think?

Honestly, I think it now comes down to a modelling project. Do you want to do that? Rules may be temporary, good models are forever :yes:

• jaxom likes this

Berzul

Berzul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,693 posts
  • Faction: Wings of Dawn (DA Successors)

Saw that your thread was indeed something similar, but different. In any case, again, I have no issue with anyone taking the thread wherever it may go :D

As for the models... Yeah, it pretty much comes down to either modelling a nice squad for the fun of it, or with intent to play it.

I'll have to go one way or the other.... Just not sure which one.

"Fiat lux!"
- Battle cry of the Wings of Dawn, a Dark Angel's Successor Chapter

gallery_26154_15777_630.png

You can read the developing narrative of the Wings of Dawn, as played out in this currently

ongoing Urban Conquest Crusade campaign: "The Conquest of Exelia Tertius".

Decorated "Monster Slayer", according to this tiny plastic medal I was honored with by my four year old daughter this one time.

For outstanding performance in the fulfillment of duty, in crushing an entire Canoptyk Host of Necrons with my Thunder Hammer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users