Are Beastsnagga colours the new snakebite scheme?

SirSalabean

They aren't painted as any clan. It's just one developed for this new sub-kultur. Beast Snaggas can be any clan, though by both theme and rumored rules, they are most at home in the Snakebites clan.

As always, you can paint your models however you want. Please don't feel constrained to the traditional Snakebites colors if you don't like them. You could paint all your stuff in the white/red scheme they developed for Beast Snaggas, including the normal, non-beast boys, and it wouldn't be a problem at all.

Ork clans don't have paint schemes, they have more general themes and a primary colour (except for Blood Axes who tend towards dark greens but have no set colour).

The Squig buggy was painted as Snakebites and has colours other than brown on it, but does feature brown.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Orks-Rukkatrukk-Squigbuggy-2018

The 'Eavy Metal studio Beast Snagga scheme probably is intended to be a Snakebite theme since the two special characters are set to Snakebite. Its still heavy on brown.

Looking at Snakebite schemes over the years, while brown might be the main Snakebite colour that usually just means one piece of brown clothing per model. Snakebites don't seem to be any less colourful than other Orks (excluding post 3rd ed Goffs who are way less colourful than snakebites).

Edited by Closet Skeleton

I like to incorporate all the important orky colors into most of my models, as appropriate. For example, my Ghaz has his Goff checkerboard featured prominently but also has a red loincloth to help him run fasta and some blue bitz as lucky charms... cuz even the biggest, baddest can use a bit of luck now and then. No purple though, he has no interest in sneaking up on a git.