Warhead01 Imperial Guard lists.

Warhead01

Welcome. 

I'm saving these for myself and to share. I will post several lists in this thread and post notes for adjustments. 

I am mostly a hobbyist and do not play competitively. I just try to bring a good list, something I like and think may give my usual opponents a difficult time. 
I am still learning Battlescribe so things may be a little messy or incorrect. I will edit my posts if and when I find a needed correction.

Here's the opening shot!

++ Brigade Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Death Korps of Krieg) [104 PL, 12CP, 2,000pts] ++

+ Configuration [12CP] +

Battle Size [12CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)  [12CP]

Detachment Command Cost

Gametype: Matched

Regimental Doctrine: Death Korps of Krieg

+ HQ [8 PL, 130pts] +

Death Korps Marshal [2 PL, 40pts]: Frag & Krak grenades, Plasma pistol [5pts], Power sword, Relic: The Laurels of Command, Warlord, WT: Grand Strategist

Death Rider Squadron Commander [3 PL, 45pts]: Death Rider Hunting Lance, Frag & Krak grenades, Laspistol, Power sword, Savage claws

Tempestor Prime [3 PL, 45pts]: Frag & Krak grenades, Hot-shot Laspistol, Power sword [5pts]

+ Troops [42 PL, 780pts] +

Conscripts [5 PL, 100pts]
. 20x Conscript [100pts]: 20x Lasgun

Militarum Tempestus Scions [3 PL, 45pts]
. 4x Scion [36pts]: 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Hot-shot Lasgun
. Tempestor [9pts]: Chainsword, Frag & Krak grenades, Hot-shot Laspistol

+ Elites [16 PL, 320pts] +

Command Squad [2 PL, 45pts]
. Veteran w/ Medi-pack [5pts]: Frag grenades, Laspistol and Chainsword, Medi-pack [5pts]
. Veteran w/ Regimental Standard [5pts]: Frag grenades, Laspistol and Chainsword, Regimental Standard [5pts]
. Veteran w/ Special Weapon [5pts]: Frag grenades, Grenade Launcher [5pts]
. Veteran w/ Special Weapon [5pts]: Frag grenades, Grenade Launcher [5pts]

Death Rider Command Squadron [3 PL, 85pts]: Frag & Krak grenades
. 4x Death Rider Veterans: 4x Death Rider Hunting Lance, 4x Laspistol, 4x Savage claws

Death Rider Commissar [Legends] [2 PL, 25pts]: Frag & Krak grenades, Laspistol, Power sword, Savage claws

Militarum Tempestus Command Squad [3 PL, 55pts]
. Tempestus Scion [5pts]: Frag & Krak grenades, Hot-shot Volley Gun [5pts]
. Tempestus Scion: Frag & Krak grenades, Hot-Shot Lasgun
. Tempestus Scion w/ Medi-pack [5pts]: Frag & Krak grenades, Hot-shot Laspistol, Medi-pack [5pts]
. Tempestus Scion w/ Platoon Standard [5pts]: Frag & Krak grenades, Hot-Shot Lasgun, Platoon Standard [5pts]

Platoon Commander [2 PL, 30pts]: Frag grenades, Laspistol, Power sword [5pts]

Special Weapons Squad [2 PL, 40pts]
. 3x Guardsman: 3x Lasgun
. Guardsman W/ Special Weapon: Sniper Rifle

Special Weapons Squad [2 PL, 40pts]
. 3x Guardsman: 3x Lasgun

+ Fast Attack [18 PL, 420pts] +

Death Rider Squadron [6 PL, 140pts]
. 6x Death Korps Death Riders [120pts]: 6x Death Rider Hunting Lance, 6x Frag & Krak grenades, 6x Laspistol, 6x Savage claws
. Ridemaster [20pts]: Frag & Krak grenades, Laspistol, Power sword, Savage claws

. 6x Death Korps Death Riders [120pts]: 6x Death Rider Hunting Lance, 6x Frag & Krak grenades, 6x Laspistol, 6x Savage claws
. Ridemaster [20pts]: Frag & Krak grenades, Laspistol, Power sword, Savage claws

+ Heavy Support [20 PL, 350pts] +

Deathstrike [8 PL, 150pts]: Deathstrike Missile, Heavy Bolter, Stat Damage (HS)

Heavy Weapons Squad [3 PL, 50pts]
. Heavy Weapon Team: Lasgun, Mortar

. Heavy Weapon Team: Autocannon, Lasgun

++ Total: [104 PL, 12CP, 2,000pts] ++

Notes. 
It's a bunch of infantry type units meant to walk around and die while trying to grab as many objectives as I can manage. Supported by Horse Cavalry.
should be easy to play moving the models will be the hard part. 

Love the models and have been working on something like this as I love the old rough riders and been looking for a way to bring them. 2 big things I would note. You can use a card up to three times unless its a troop choice, so can only use 3 heavy weapons teams. This is the rule of three, and not a hard and fast thing it seems to be pretty commonly held if your going to be playing outside your immediate friend group. Another thing is that your temestus wont get any special rules when you keep them in a detachment with guard. It looks like there is enough to fiddle around and bring them in a separate detachment like a battalion so that they can get their own regimental doctrines. I would also try and fit in some more heavy weapons to deal with tanks. I dont think id replace the mortars, as they'll be able to give support with such a flooded board without taking up a lot of space.

I'm also not seeing a lot that will take advantage of krieg's regimental doctrine. It will help more than a little with the combat attrition on the conscripts, but their bulk helps with that already. Ive been playing using artillery instead of mortars to get their last shot thing if it comes to it, but not sure if you want to do that. Quad mortars are amazing though and very very krieg.

Edited by Commisar Necros

Those are all fair points. 
I had remembered but also forgotten the rule of 3, to explain the heavy weapons teams. 
On the scions. Hadn't put that much thought into it, just trying to fit in a lot of units with what I have. I'll probably drop those when I get Infantry squads but I like their hell guns and armour save. I have not modeled any special weapons for them yet.  I just like the DKoK and that's why I picked that doctrine. It's not optimal. I had planned to play Mortians before the DKoK opened up all the codex options. The Cavalry was key to picking the regiment in the end.  
Fair point about dealing with enemy armour. I can for sure drum up 100 points dropping the auttocannons and some mortars. I've got a proxy carriage Madusa I've ordered that's about 120 points if I remember. I don't know yet I have a lot of thinking to do but I want to add my Castellan and a Psyker. 

Thanks for the thoughts. 

The mortal wounds from psykers add up. And I agree I'm getting some krieg cavalry right now, they're just so cool. I have one of the earthshaker battery and I dont think it works as well as the points cost. Its still super visible and fragile vs a tank of the same cost, but again its so cool you want to keep it in. You could swap out the scions for sentinels and psykers and have plenty of points to use if your not tied to them or just break them off into thier own patrol and have them deep strike in where the riders or conscripts run into trouble. Definitely enough people to just overwhelm the enemy too.

Part of the reason I went with the troop selection for the Brigade is that it is sort of a test of another MSU idea I have. Conscripts are fine because they are just a base sized unit, same as the scions. I think the points will be close to the same with later if I trade out the conscripts for Infantry squads. (Until we get a new round of points changes.) 
I'm tempted to add that patrol. Scions with that additional AP-1, which ever regiment that is. I don't own that codex so I don't know much about scions right now. 
My next list is going to try to use two custom regiment traits, I think that's allowed. Both traits I have picked are for close combat to spice up the conscripts a little. Although I recall one for shooting as well that they may actually benefit from. 
The new list is a battalion + aux Super heavy detachment so I could field my Castellan, to kill all those enemy vehicles.