Feral orks in 40k

Frozenfang

Hi all, I've got a box of the savage orruks. If they've got stone and bone stabbed only can they be used in 40k as feral orks? No guns on them.

I was sure there were rules somewhere to run feral orks in 40k.

I was hoping to use some them new beastsnaggas and then have some totally feral orks that they have kinda enslaved as their mindless savage minions.

The bows look like rubbish on these models. I'm going to have to go on the bay and add some guns sporadically.

Which means I'll have to add some bullets and grenades accessory. And if I add ammo strips that means some will have to have hair sculpted on. And skulls. Lots of bones and skulls. This guy here has made me a lot of work. Pile of shame here we come.

Honestly buy the regular boy box. You may or may not use the bodies for something, but really you get bits.

I am using savage orks as the base of my snake bite boys. I use some of the savage ork heads and some of the 40K boys heads on the unit, convert some gun hands with sluggas and keep the savage ork melee weapon for choppas. For the guns take the 40K boys arm and simply cut at the wrist and glue onto the savage ork body. Then just toss on extra bits as you please. I have a few orks like this with more on the way.

Also for now there is a way to run feral orks in the saga of the beast. It’s a subkultur, and may or may not be carried over to the new ork codex.

Honestly buy the regular boy box. You may or may not use the bodies for something, but really you get bits.

I am using savage orks as the base of my snake bite boys. I use some of the savage ork heads and some of the 40K boys heads on the unit, convert some gun hands with sluggas and keep the savage ork melee weapon for choppas. For the guns take the 40K boys arm and simply cut at the wrist and glue onto the savage ork body. Then just toss on extra bits as you please. I have a few orks like this with more on the way.

Also for now there is a way to run feral orks in the saga of the beast. It’s a subkultur, and may or may not be carried over to the new ork codex.

You are doin exactly same thing as me almost. I ordered a few guns and a box of skulls to embellish the savage ones, I'm probably going to do like you say though and just shell out for a box of boyz for bits.

You made any extra cool conversions? Show us the boyyyyzzzz