We have a new unit of the week! Having already discussed all units in the standard codex, we're moving on to Forge World datasheets. This week it's the early 9th edition hotness the Dimacheron. With good movement, quasi jump infantry, good melee and an invun, with the ability to gain a 5+++ this big beast has seen a lot of activity of late, however may have fallen out of favour due to the recent points increase.
What are you thoughts, and how best would you use it?
- To compliment a list, or to build a list around? Will the beta rules affect your list(s)?
- What size unit? Will you be running multiple units?
- What Hive Fleet Traits, Adaptative Physiologies and Stratagems do you prefer and how much does it depend on the above choices?
- Are you buffing this unit? If so, how?
- Uses in Matched, Narrative and Open Play
Over to you.
Edited by Xenith, 19 July 2021 - 07:24 AM.