The Shadowshand Crusade

Shadowshand

Forgive me brothers if this does not belong here, as I am new to posting and such in these forums. If this is the wrong place, please delete or transfer. I am simply looking to create this thread as a place holder for my work and/or stories with my Black Templars...

I am Shadowshand. I had recently delved into the realm of Warhammer this last year with Indomitus and 9th Edition. Although I have few friends in my local area to play with, I love collecting, assembling, and when I get around to it, painting. I started with Necrons, and collected over 8,000 points worth of them, but have yet to really paint them as of yet (motivation is non-existent), but that is besides the point. Coming across Chapter Master Valrak's channel, and learning of his love for the Imperial Fists and successor chapters, I felt inspired to get into an army of Space Marines as well. I then came across Helsreach earlier this year, and immediately fell in love with the Black Templars. I do have some models painted as Dark Angels, but I use those specifically for Kill Team. With the recent announcement of Black Templars coming to the forefront again, I am joining the crusade and plan to make a great army worthy of Dorn, and worthy of our God-Emperor!

I currently have a Youtube channel that, at the time, was going to be exclusive to Necrons, but I planned on updating it and adding my Black Templars to the mix, and renaming the channel and logo to better show my love and adoration for the great warriors in black. I haven't made any updates recently, but plan on changing that at some point fairly soon in near future. I may be looking to add Adepta Sororitas as well, but have not decided yet with that.

Thank you for your time in reading this, and I hope to be a part of what I consider a great community, good friends, and good family.

For Dorn. For the God-Emperor!...

No pity! No Remorse! No Fear!  :Elite:

"O Emperor, in wrath rejoicing at bloody wars, fierce and untamed,
whose mighty power doth make the strongest walls from their foundations shake.
All-conquering Master of Mankind, be pleased with this war's tumultuous roar.
Delight in swords and fists red with alien blood, and the dire ruins of savage battle.
Rejoice in furious challenge, and avenging strife, whose works with woe embitter human life!"

Edited by Medjugorje