Providing constructive feedback to GW

Captain Idaho

WARcom just put out a metawatch post discussing the power level of Drukhari, sisters, mechanicus, and orks. That would seem like a good spot to talk about how the state of necrons being so far behind.

We'd have to establish new Dynastic codes... so let's start discussing that.

On that note, any new Relics, Warlord Traits or Strategums folk have ideas for.

I'd start by just enlarging the list of stuff that could be replaced with each relic. Let the various relic scythes replace the thing the Indomitus Lord has, and likewise allow any Cryptek to take the Voltaic staff.

The Skorpekh Lord needs a relic of some kind. Maybe it should just have access to the same list of Scythe replacements, though that would be less significant given that he's already got quite a good weapon.

The new metawatch article says there'll be a FAQ out tomorrow to tone down Admech. Let's hope it does a bit more than that. I definitely don't expect it to give our army major buffs but it might help level the playing field somewhat, to at least make it feel like it's worth turning up to those games.

I believe we're supposed to email 40kFAQ@gwplc.com with feedback. As I recall, they asked for this kind of feedback, at least during 8th edition.

Edit: though doing something publicly could also have some power. You could also organise a petition on something like change.org if you really wanted.

Thanks, I've just sent a bunch of single topic emails. I'll probably send a few others as ideas keep popping.