Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Where to start with Skitarii?

Beginner

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Kristoff

Kristoff

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,693 posts

So, I'm just thinking of starting to get in to the Adeptus Mechanicus focusing more on the Skitarii side of things.

What would be a good way to start developing one's collection?

Also what would one likely want to work with Kill Team?  I know the specific new Kill Team information isn't out yet, but some of it will likely be influenced by what is available now.

• nagashnee likes this

BT_Chaos_at_the_Gates_Banner.jpg
Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

QUOTE (Megavolt)
"They called me crazy…they called me insane…THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right."

nagashnee

nagashnee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 408 posts

Skitarii core troops are pretty easy to get your hands on and you will want a healthy number, then we got sydonian knights ( of both flavours) great minis and points but the $$$ price tag is... less then great. Some flavour of sicarians to add some choppy and a hq be it skitarii marshal who is both great rules wise but also super easy to convert or a tech priest of some flavour. Add in a transport and a dunewalker or two and you got yourself an army. After that we you can look at the riders or the pteraxii to expand your collection, tho again the $ to point ratio makes then not great to start with. 

Personally i would go with 3x box of skitarii, 1x dune walker, 1x sicarans, 2x dragoons as a solid all around start. 

• walter h likes this

The Mechanicum Never Deletes Anything.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beginner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users