2k SquigGoffs

Malakithe

Okay ive been tinkering with lists for a while and I think I like this new one. Theres a lot going on here.

Patrol - Goffs

MegaBoss - Da Krushin Armor, Proper Killy

Weirdboy - Warpath, Da Jump

BSB x20 

Burna Boyz x10 - in the Trukk

Stormboyz x 10

Stormboyz x 10

Deff Dreads x 2 - 2x Klaw, 2x Skorcha

Deff Dreads x 2 - 2x Klaw, 2x Skorcha

Trukk

Patrol - Goffs

Beastboss on Squigosaur - Beasthide Mantle, BeastGob

BSB x 10 - in the Kill Rig

Kommandos x 5

Kommandos x 5

Squighog Boyz x 5

Squighog Boyz x 5

Kill Rig - Roar, Frazzle

1990pts, 8 CP

Edited by Malakithe

I love the squigs from AoS so I had to do something similar while keeping things orky and killy.

Outrider - Goffs

Beastboss on Squigosaur - Beasthide Mantle, Proper Killy

Beast Snagga Boyz 2x10 - they go in the Kill Rigs

Squighog Boyz 3x6 - i like squigs

Stormboyz 2x5 - objective grabbin

Kill Rig - Roar, Frazzle

Kill Rig - Spirit, Curse

Patrol - Goffs 

Big Mek w/KFF - Grot Oiler

Weirdboy - Warpath, Da Jump

Beast Snagga Boyz x20

Deff Dread x3 

1992pts 

No idea how this will work in practice but I can visualize how cool it will look in my head lol and at the end of the day thats really all that matters right?

It seems very straight forward. 

Lots of charges! 

Just a couple of things I don’t like

1) personally I would run 3 units of 5 squig hogs as with units of 6 they are more susceptible to blast, and coherency issues. With the points spared I would try fit in the smasha squig and give him beast gob.

2) nearly everything already has a 6++, except for the deff dreads which should hopefully be in the teleporta. Is there much point in the kff for a once per game 5++?

3) would you not prefer kommandos over stormboyz? You could even do some simple conversions and make some beast Snagga hunters which would probably fit theme better

I echo @jgascoine011 on the units of 5; you'll save a lot of headaches when your opponent has decent Blast weapons, and don't have to worry about coherency. With the 75 point savings, consider if there's anything else you can trim to fit another warboss in. I do like the idea of an army-wide 5++ on turn 1 from the KFF, but by dropping the Big Mek and the 6th squighog, you could slide another Boss on Squig into the Patrol.

I do like stormboyz over kommandos for objective purposes, FWIW. Kommandos have their own strengths, good ones at that, but losing deep-strike means Stormboyz have best-in-class late-game-objective-snatching.

Just a couple of things I don’t like

1) personally I would run 3 units of 5 squig hogs as with units of 6 they are more susceptible to blast, and coherency issues. With the points spared I would try fit in the smasha squig and give him beast gob.

2) nearly everything already has a 6++, except for the deff dreads which should hopefully be in the teleporta. Is there much point in the kff for a once per game 5++?

3) would you not prefer kommandos over stormboyz? You could even do some simple conversions and make some beast Snagga hunters which would probably fit theme better

Fair points...ill make some adjustments then. But i agree that stormboyz beat out kommandos for objective grabbing.

I was thinking early on of trying to fit another warboss of some kind in there. A second squigasaur would make sense

Edited by Malakithe