Converting ork warbikers

I've ordered a box of of the ork warbikers but in photos the bikes dont look right.

Has anyone got any bits , wheels etc that can be chopped into these? I dont want your bits just pointers to where I can get them and pics of conversions like wheels that arnt square and engines that are actually bigger than the orks head.

Any help would be appreciated. Waaaaaasaaargh

Kromlech / Bits of War has alot of Ork stuff you could use for conversions.

Cheers bud, they do have some nice little fan bits and stuff that might be cool on warbikers somewhere. Cant seem to find any sorts rounder wheels. Like across the wheel treads all the wheels are flat. I used to ride bikes and flat tyre sections dont work , they're for cars not bikes. Now I've seen it I cant unseen it :(

I have seen smooth wheels for space marine bike conversions somewhere ... I’ll try and remember where.

You little diamond I'm currently trying to make a round ish rear wheel out of green stuff to see if I can scratch build what I'm after. Life is hard when you're orkin

Zinge industries has some motorbike wheels with the arced profile, and some ATV/buggy wheels too if you want chunkier.

e.g.

S-WHE21_B1_1_1024x1024.JPG?v=1479914399

S-WHE25_B_1024x1024.JPG?v=1479913537

S-WHE22_A1_1024x1024.JPG?v=1479913215

S-WHE16_1024x1024.png?v=1477430867

I tried to work out why it matters, but then I remembered bikes lean to corner, so an arc profile allows the tyre to tilt and remain in even contact with the ground - you can't tilt a tyre with a flat profile and a corner!

Edited by Arkhanist

Zinge industries has some motorbike wheels with the arced profile, and some ATV/buggy wheels too if you want chunkier.

e.g.

S-WHE21_B1_1_1024x1024.JPG?v=1479914399

S-WHE25_B_1024x1024.JPG?v=1479913537

S-WHE22_A1_1024x1024.JPG?v=1479913215

S-WHE16_1024x1024.png?v=1477430867

I tried to work out why it matters, but then I remembered bikes tilt to corner, so an arc profile allows the tyre to tilt and remain in even contact with the ground - you can't tilt a tyre with a flat profile and a corner!

You little diamond that's it!!!!! Round ones. The round ones go faster.

Yeah that's what's annoying me. You literally can't have square tyres on bikes but all the gw bikes have square tyres. That zinge site looks like it has some sweet money gobbling bits for me to spend my peanuts on. I think ima chop the bikes to look a bit more like theyd actually work. This is what happens when you're actually an engineer and you play with plastic toys.

Yes yes yes. Perfect. I think theyd be cool front wheel with them bice treads etc. So many lovely wheels to choose from.

I'm just making a custom wide rear wheel for doing one as like an all terrain chopper style. Just got to wait for the green stuff to dry before I add some sort of sticky out thread or trippy thing.

gallery_112784_17110_1286011.jpg

Well now I've been made to see why GW does bike wheels wrong, I need to fix *my* outriders now - and these look perfect!

Haha what have I started now. I need to get one them outriders to turn ork. They have great potential within.