Can anyone name the chaptor on this cover?

Typhus

I have the book below and I was just trying to work out the chaptors on the front cover, ofc i know the Blood Angels and the ultramarines, but the other am at a loss at, I looked on the net but couldn't find anything. any help would be welcome its kinda bugging me as I thought i knew most of them.

51P9fV5fpfL._SX359_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Black armored one should be Salamanders, it has their old colors in the shoulder pad and the flame bit. Grey one I have no idea, could be Space Wolves or Space Sharks, there's really nothing to tell beyond it being a grey marine. 

Black armored Salamanders, thats before my time xD thanks guys thats stopped my brain trying to work it out lol... Any idea when / why they changed it? My curiosity as been peeked now, I know there have been little changes ( the Blood Angels ) over the years but no total color change.

They were dark green in that guide, not black. They were changed to a lighter tone after the Dark Angels changed from black to green.

More info here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/362069-what-year-were-salamanders-introduced-into-40k/

Ah, nuts my old eyes are playing tricks on me I thought the armor was black xD but I was wrong its VERY dark green. No wonder I couldnt find anything I was looking for black armor.

Edited by Typhus