New Codex, New 2k List

librisrouge

So, the new codex is a couple of days away and I think I know what list I'll be aiming toward. It'll be something like this.

Preservers Battalion-

Brotherhood Captain - Halberd (Soul Glave), Psycannon, Warlord (First to the Fray), Extra Trait (Unyielding Anvil)

Lord Kaldor Draigo - Awesomeness and Ward Dust

Librarian - Extra WL Trait (Psychic Epitome), Storm Bolter, Stave, Vortex of Doom, Purifying Flame, and Sigil of Exigence

Strike Squad x5 - Sword (Justicar), Halberd x3, and Psycannon

Strike Squad x5 - Sword (Justicar), Halberd x3, and Psycannon

Terminators x10 - Hammer (Justicar), Halberd x4, Sword x4, Stave, and Psycannon x2

Terminators x10 - Hammer (Justicar), Halberd x4, Sword x4, Stave, and Psycannon x2

Apothecary - Sword

Apothecary - Stave

Brotherhood Ancient - Falchion

Interceptors x10 - Hammer (Justicar), Augurium Scrolls, Halberd x4, Sword x3, and Incinerator x2

The Terminators form an anvil. They're supported by the characters and move up the middle of the field. With stratagems and powers, I'm hoping they'll take a lot to kill. Strikes find objectives to be on. Interceptors either go after something or use their speed to secure objectives as well. The librarian nukes stuff, either from deep strike or with the termis, depending on my opponent and their ability to screen. I'm still divided on what powers to take for the other characters, so I'd love any input.

Edited by librisrouge

I recommend putting ghostly bonds, +1 dmg power and vortex on draigo, then doubling up on sanctuary or gate between your other characters.And of course warp shaping. Since your not focusing on msu your character blob will be a large midboard smite bomb behind the bricks. I like the list it looks alot like the one I made.

Also everyone knows draigo needs his warp dust lol

Edited by Archadeus