++Thousand Sons Unit of the Week++
New codex, new discussions about units! As we already have in other faction sections, I'm starting up a Unit of the Week series for Thousand Sons, where each week we select and dissect a datasheet found in the book, and discuss how we use the unit in-game, favoured loadouts and combos, essentially how to use these units best. What have you found that works, and what doesnt? Please try to stick to the idea of making the unit in question work, as opposed to pointing out other units that might do a better job - we'll get to those in time!
This week, we start with the core Troops choice of the codex, and the iconic model in any Thousand Sons army, the Rubric Marine - we'll get to other units in time as we all unpick the codex and get some games in.
What are you thoughts, and how best would you use the unit?
- To compliment a list, or to build a list around? Will the beta rules affect your list(s)?
- What size unit? Will you be running multiple units?
- What <GREAT CULT>, loadouts, spell and Stratagems support do you prefer and how much does it depend on the above choices?
- Are you buffing this unit? If so, how?
- Uses in Matched, Narrative and Open Play
- How have they fared for you in-game?
Over to you.
Edited by Xenith, 16 August 2021 - 02:54 PM.