Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

House Greim Military Attachés

Necromunda game

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

m0nolith

m0nolith

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,422 posts

Fantastic models. May get them just because they look so good, even if they don’t synergize very well with my Van Saar.

• Marshal Rohr likes this

gallery_48988_10980_21879.png    gallery_86352_12089_20671.jpg

Instagram gallery_86352_14298_238.jpgm0nolithpainting

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 18,095 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment
Absolutely beautiful models. Worth every penny.

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

ThePenitentOne

ThePenitentOne

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,432 posts
  • Faction: Sisters of Battle

Oh man! I want those. My only problem is that they’re forge world. That makes ordering them their own separate thing and an ordeal. If they rolled forgeworld under regular GW, it would be so much more convenient, I would literally have all the Necromunda FW stuff

Ordering from FW is exactly the same as ordering from GW. Same logins and everything. Describing it as an ordeal is quite the exaggeration

The ordering process may be the same, but prices tend to be higher. Also, I think for GW North American orders come from the US... Memphis? Forgeworld, as I understand it, only ships from the UK. Not sure if Forgeworld ships free to GW stores- it wouldn't surprise me, I've just never asked.

There IS a barrier for some folks with Forgeworld. For me the biggest one is the most obvious- I don't like working with resin. 

To get back on topic, these models and many others in the Necromunda range are so good, I'm thinking about doing it anyways. Problem is, there's so much good stuff that I'd have to place a big order. This has already been an expensive month between Hexfire, Kill Team and Warhammer +...

If the stock levels hold until late October though...

01RTB01

01RTB01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,817 posts

Oh man! I want those. My only problem is that they’re forge world. That makes ordering them their own separate thing and an ordeal. If they rolled forgeworld under regular GW, it would be so much more convenient, I would literally have all the Necromunda FW stuff

Ordering from FW is exactly the same as ordering from GW. Same logins and everything. Describing it as an ordeal is quite the exaggeration

The ordering process may be the same, but prices tend to be higher. Also, I think for GW North American orders come from the US... Memphis? Forgeworld, as I understand it, only ships from the UK. Not sure if Forgeworld ships free to GW stores- it wouldn't surprise me, I've just never asked.

There IS a barrier for some folks with Forgeworld. For me the biggest one is the most obvious- I don't like working with resin.

To get back on topic, these models and many others in the Necromunda range are so good, I'm thinking about doing it anyways. Problem is, there's so much good stuff that I'd have to place a big order. This has already been an expensive month between Hexfire, Kill Team and Warhammer +...

If the stock levels hold until late October though...

Incorrect. They ship from the states too.

I pre ordered Saul tarvitz. I'm up in northern BC. It was with me within 4 days of dispatch.

I'll be grabbing him. He'll be fun to build and paint if nothing else.

Prices are higher but such is FW. 🤷 At least the shipping is now flat rate whereas it was a % of the purchase before.

I get the resin issue though. Having assembled and washed 10,000 points of emperor's children then plastic is a winner. For one off infantry I'll cope but don't fancy big stuff again
Signature not compliant with forum rules.
Hidden Content

Warhead01

Warhead01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,247 posts
  • Faction: The Deleted.

I just might draft the noble to my guard regiment. Give him a fur cap and a gasmask and let him stand around in the back where it's safe... 
Very nice! thumbsup.gif

uberwolve 15/01/03 - 6/18/17  username replaced 

http://warhead01.blogspot.com/
Fix Bayonets! 
Hail Hail Freedonia! 

tangoalphatwo

tangoalphatwo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 561 posts
I’m in the US and I have a GW store about 10 minutes from my house. It’s not uncommon for me to pop in and have the manager throw something in an order. I have a thing about shipping. I know. My own neurosis. That said, I can’t just have him throw a FW model onto a cart and have it ship to the store. That is what I meant. I love all these FW Necromunda models, and wish they were normal GW products for that reason

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Necromunda game

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users