Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Solar Armies - Sons of Horus

Sons of Horus Siege of Terra Horus Heresy Late Heresy Chaos

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Asbestress

Asbestress

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

-Begin Log-
-Sons of Horus 305th Company-
-Imperial Logistics Servitor VS-BC-23-

6 Squads idle.
23 Auxilia Sections idle.
Dreadnought Requisition pending.
Squad Krinos has completed it's objectives. Casualty estimates at acceptable levels.
Squad Omega disappeared amongst the remains of Hab-Block Alpha-B65, Sublevel-42.
No communications received from Squad Lupus. Last contact made 35 hours ago.
Squad Faron has completed it's objectives. No losses reported.
Auxilia Section 3 Cult of the Holy Reckoning is facing heavy resistance. Estimated time remaining: 2 days.

Next Log in 3 days.

-End Log-

-Thought for the day: scrapcodedeathtothefalseemperor12-

• Pearson73 likes this

"Now, this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

Asbestress

Asbestress

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

Greetings!

I will be using this thread as a way to document my slowly growing army.

This project will be less of a Sons of Horus army, and more like a general Siege of Terra Traitor army, including turncoat Imperial Army units (made up mostly of Blackstone Fortress and other GW infantry kits), and Space Marine squads, mostly made up of Sons of Horus, while incorporating 1-2 other Legion Astartes into them (e.g.: Squad of 10 Tacticals, 8 SoH, 1 EC, 1 WB).
I'm going for an army that looks like it has been fighting for a while, and dramatically drained squads have joined up with others, only caring about survival, not Legion, while being supported by adhoc "human" units.

Right now, I am working on the first squad of Marines!

Sergeant/Champion

Squad Lupus Sergeant

Nuncio Vox/Master of the Signal

Squad Lupus Nuncio-vox, with maybe some smoke signals also.. Might also use him as a Master of the Signal because I spent way too much time on it...

These are the first two members of the squad, but I'm still working on them.
Sorry for the bad image quality, hopefully I'll come up with a better backdrop and lightning.

• LameBeard likes this

"Now, this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sons of Horus, Siege of Terra, Horus Heresy, Late Heresy, Chaos

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users