New Ultramarines Praetors! 40K usage

Captain Idaho

Coincidence I receive an e-mail this morning from ForgeWorld regarding my complaint? Probably not.

Thank you for your email and please accept our apologies for the delay in replying to it. this is due to the unprecedented number of emails we are receiving.

Your order was despatched out on the 1st of October via UPS with the tracking number =][=REDACTED=][=.

According to UPS the order was delivered at 2.53pm on the 6th of October.

On the web store, we have a delivery section within the contact us tab at the front page. On here is lists the despatch time for All orders. Currently this is 15 working days from when we receive the order, this has recently come down from 20 working days.

We also have a note on the pre-orders section which says -

"Please Note: We will endeavour to get all pre-orders dispatched as soon as possible, though the additional safety measures in our factories and warehouses put in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic may result in some delays, and deliveries may be disrupted locally depending on regional conditions and policies. "

We are processing and despatching orders out just as fast as we can, and we have listed the most current delivery times for all orders on our web store.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

So, what that email tells me is: "We know we waited until it was delivered to contact you. We're still using COVID as an excuse to delay shipment. Sorry about that."

Okay, then why does it still say 6 days when you can expect shipment? Change the statement. Or better yet, delete it altogether.

Anyway, I built the Praetor as my Champion, replacing the head with the champion style helm from the Ultramarines Firstborn Upgrade kit and the right arm with the combat shield bolt pistol. Looks alright to me. Not sure if I want to put the cloak on or not.

gallery_37154_11353_483807.jpg

Not sure why the picture is so blue.