Azrael's Moving Castle - 2k for "placements" tournament

Berzul

Thank you for your comments thus far, guys.

Sadly, this is the end of the thread for now. I've been scheduled something I simply cannot move, pospone, or abandon, for the same day of the tournament.

I've been forced to forgo my spot. I've given it to a Black Templar friend of mine.

I am out of the tournament for good. Although the list HAS been fun to theorize, and it WAS fun to play in my practice games, it makes no sense to continue trying it for now.

Again, thanks guys.

Had another match, today. Against a 2k black templar list. One played by a friend who will take my place in the tournament.

It was a list of bladeguard, plasma inceptors, assault intercessors, and vanguard veterans with claws and shields.

I got a 95/73 win at the end of round 5.

I was left with everything on the board except my Black Knights and Company Master, 3 Deathwing Knights and 4 Devastators. 

He was left with one assault intercessor (model, not squad), and 4 out of his 5 vanguard veterans.

... Damn it, I must admit, it is frustrating to be having wins and this amount of fun with the list, and to know I will NOT be able to play the damned tournament I tailored it to.