AdMech bits ?

Hello fellow Magi,

Sorry if this has been asked already, but does anyone got good sites to buy specific bits ?

I'm looking for heads from Serbys, I'd like to try make them look like Cerberos from old greek mythology, that'd be very cool with my custom FW Akmon :)

Thank you all for your help !

There's a thread in the painting section about bubble-helmeted marines that uses parts from https://bombshellminis.com that have various pulpy sci-fi and steampunk parts that might be useful. I am not sure of other places but it's a start. :)

Greetings frater,

depends on where you are located : I haven't used them anymore since the appearance of the Great Rift (i.e. Brexit),

but I can recommend bitsandkits and bitzbox in the UK..

Regards,

Old-Four-Arms

Well as Magos Guilderius I'm located on Akmon (:P) but irl I'm in France ^^ I have bought minis from UK sites only after the great rift, and everything went smoothly up until now :) I'll try to check these sites you mentioned then :) My search-engine failed to recommand them it seems, I'll have to tamper with their Machine-Spirit it seems ;)

There's a thread in the painting section about bubble-helmeted marines that uses parts from https://bombshellminis.com that have various pulpy sci-fi and steampunk parts that might be useful. I am not sure of other places but it's a start. :)

Thank you for this, going to check this asap :) You never fail to deliver useful advices !

Have you considered a decorating store like hobby lobby? I know it says hobby but it really is just a store for home decorating, but there are some weird things there.

Unfortunately I'm not on english soil, so I mostly have to rely on online sites for the hobby. I'm sure there are lots of great "real" stores though, but not in my parts I'm afraid :-/ Thanks for your help though :) Edited by Magos Guilderius Davvarel