My Legio Custodes

I figured I'd share my Work on my Legio Custodes. I'm pretty proud of how these turned out and I wanted people to see them.

IMG 0724

I welcome comments and questions, even some critiques if you think I could have done something better.

I plan on expanding with some Aquilons with Infernus Firepikes, and I also have Ordered Constantin Valdor and 6 Venatari to add to the collection.

I've got another Update. My local group uses the Mournival rules, and as such they have introduced the assassins into 30k, as lorewise we know that the 6 Clades existed during the Great Crusade and the Horus Heresy.

Anyway here are my 4 classic assassins, ready to do the Emperor's work:

Assassins 1

Assassins 2

This is a fulfillment of a childhood collection dream. I wanted all 4 Assassins and now I have them. I figured that they'd fit in best with my Talons of the Emperor. I do plan on getting sisters at some point, so there's that to look forward to!
Edited by Ulrik_Ironfist

Always great to see a completed army hit the table. Now close up pictures please!

You asked for Closeups. It really highlighted some areas that I need to go back and touch up. But here they are:

Custodes 1

Custodes 2

Custodes 3

Custodes 4

Please be kind...

I've got another Update. My local group uses the Mournival rules, and as such they have introduced the assassins into 30k, as lorewise we know that the 6 Clades existed during the Great Crusade and the Horus Heresy.

Anyway here are my 4 classic assassins, ready to do the Emperor's work:

This is a fulfillment of a childhood collection dream. I wanted all 4 Assassins and now I have them. I figured that they'd fit in best with my Talons of the Emperor. I do plan on getting sisters at some point, so there's that to look forward to!

Are they any good?

I haven't had the chance to read on their rules. Neat work!

Are they any good?

I haven't had the chance to read on their rules. Neat work!

I don't really know, I haven't had a chance to try them out. The original 4 are in "beta" right now, but their rules look pretty good to me. I'm not sure which I want to try first, there is potential to run all 4, unfortunately they're divided between HQ and elites, which I found strange.

• 2 weeks later...